Touchdownrate BAD

CFG874

After a difficult landing just in Cologne during thunderstorms and strong turbulencen an amazing report.
Version 1.2.3.2
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Server Hard Landing
Touch Down Rate 59 feet / min

END OF REPORT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something seems to be wrong.
CFG874 Bernd

Nach einer schwierigen Landung eben in Köln bei Gewitter und starken Turbulencen    einen erstaunlichen Report. 
Version 1.2.3.2 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Server Hard Landing
Touch Down Rate 59 feet/min

END OF REPORT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Da scheint etwas nicht zu stimmen.
CFG874 Bernd

Hello Mathijs,
Still miss an answer.
I wrote that I put on hard - OK.
Nevertheless, the protocol is wrong.
I actually expected that this error will be checked and will be fixed in the next update - Thanks.
Well, maybe the answer will come.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo Mathijs,
Vermisse immer noch eine Antwort.
Ich habe geschrieben, das ich zu Hard aufgesetzt habe - OK. 
Trotzdem ist das Protokoll falsch.  
Habe eigentlich von Euch erwartet das dieser Fehler geprüft wird und  beim nächsten Update behoben wird - Danke.
Na vielleicht kommt die Antwort noch.
CFG874 Bernd

• Aerosoft

I did reply: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/143897-touchdownrate-bad/&do=findComment&comment=927482

And what makes you say the protocol is wrong? It is very basic code, just a few lines. Hard to see any problem in that.

This can happen if you bounced the plane, what really likely is after such a hard landing. 

I had this on several flights as well that the printed sheet stated a hard landing but the FT/m are the one from the bounce.

At smartcars I saw then landing with 4xx FT/m aircraft bounced at 59FT/m.

Cheers

vor 15 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Likely one component of this is the landing weight.  Has anyone checked to see if it was below maximum?

I always plan to be about the max landing weight and yes I've checked this as well.

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Again we looked at the code. The simple fact is that the sim reported the values, we have no other variables we can use.

If I'm not wrong Aerosoft reads the values via simconnect/FSUIPC however the value becomes true after the speed is reduced to a certain value (Aprox 23KN).

This is the same value as smartcars read as well but the difference is smartcars collect the data on the fly and the printed sheet in the bus shows the last value after a trigger is fired.

Cheers

Archived