Incorrectly numbered jetways at Mega Airport Heathrow Professional

bantha121

I am running into an issue where at two gates (that I know of so far), GSX is unable to operate the SODE jetways. After some digging, I realized that this is because in the SODE.XML for this scenery, the gates are misnumbered. What in real life (and on the AFCAD) is stand 238 is, in the XML file, stand 237. Likewise, stand 239 is designated 238 in the .XML file. 

I have the same airport installed, I'll look if the same thing happens to me, I'll try to see what solution I see, with my knowledge, it may take a few days, I'll say something, if I could find a solution in my case, in case it happens to me the same.

4 hours ago, bantha121 said:

I am running into an issue where at two gates (that I know of so far), GSX is unable to operate the SODE jetways. After some digging, I realized that this is because in the SODE.XML for this scenery, the gates are misnumbered. What in real life (and on the AFCAD) is stand 238 is, in the XML file, stand 237. Likewise, stand 239 is designated 238 in the .XML file. 

Which version of GSX and SODE you have installed?

I have GSX 2 and SODE 1.6.4

In the file AFCAD EGLL_AFX-STD.BGL NO GATE 237 is defined only 231 232 234 235 236 238 239 even in the whole SODE file AJS_EGLL_SODE.XML does not appear either. That the RAMP 238 is in the image as RAMP 237 is a failure of the creator of the SCENERY. Even in NAVIGRAPH GATE 237 is not marked, only in Chart 10-9c2 Terminal 2B > 231 232 233L 233 233R 236L 236 236R 238 239

• Deputy Sheriffs

The only thing that is wrong is the plate on the building.

GSX works perfect for me with and without Sode.

Without Sode

Please login to display this image.

With Sode:

This is what I'm getting if I try the "Text-Menu Command" under the SODE menu; this is despite having the right AJS_EGLL_SODE.XML file

the problem may be that this part of T2 is in constant change because of the demolition of the europier and the remodelling of that area - gates that have been there are removed or renumbered. Also there are several gar´tes that are either "2 smalls or one big" so a decision has to be made to make AI traffic work.

The gate selection dialogue comes from SODE (and the XML file) not fram the AFCAD. - XML and AFVAD have to match to make GSX operating the jetways work .

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 hours ago, bantha121 said:

This is what I'm getting if I try the "Text-Menu Command" under the SODE menu; this is despite having the right AJS_EGLL_SODE.XML file

Also you aircraft is not correct positioned, it is standing too close to the building.

As you can see, positioning the aircraft correctly, so that the word STOP appears in the SAFEDOCK.

At no time SODE gives me the option to select the GATE 237, as you can see in the following images.

... So I think, has not downloaded I installed the correction of the mega Airport developer, although above the Safedock expose Gate 237, you are actually in the gate 238

Archived