Koordinaten im Format rad

Kurpfalzflieger

Hallo Segelflugfreunde,

ich würde gerne wie im Manual von CumulusX! beschrieben ist ein Thermal Script File erstellen. Nur habe ich aktuell keine Idee, wie ich auf die Koordinaten im RAD Format komme, bzw. wie ich gps Koordinaten entsprechend umrechnen kann.

Leider habe ich auch keine Beispiel Scripts außer dem in der Anleitung finden können. Gibt es welche ?

Ich kann mich noch erinnern, dass ich damals mit FS2000 Thermikflächen nach meinen Vorstellungen erstellt habe. Leider habe ich dazu keinerlei Aufzeichnungen mehr. Ich denke, ich erinnere mich, da konnte man die Koordinaten aus FS2000 auslesen.

mfg

Kurpfalzflieger

On 3/5/2019 at 2:30 AM, Kurpfalzflieger said:

Hallo Segelflugfreunde,

ich würde gerne wie im Manual von CumulusX! beschrieben ist ein Thermal Script File erstellen. Nur habe ich aktuell keine Idee, wie ich auf die Koordinaten im RAD Format komme, bzw. wie ich gps Koordinaten entsprechend umrechnen kann.

Leider habe ich auch keine Beispiel Scripts außer dem in der Anleitung finden können. Gibt es welche ?

Ich kann mich noch erinnern, dass ich damals mit FS2000 Thermikflächen nach meinen Vorstellungen erstellt habe. Leider habe ich dazu keinerlei Aufzeichnungen mehr. Ich denke, ich erinnere mich, da konnte man die Koordinaten aus FS2000 auslesen.

mfg

Kurpfalzflieger

----------------------------------------------------------------

Translated to English by Microsoft Translator

Hello glider lovers,

I'd love to be like in the CumulusX Manual! Described is to create a Thermal Script File. But I currently have no idea how to get the coordinates in RAD format, or how to convert gps coordinates accordingly.

Unfortunately, I have also not been able to find any examples of scripts other than the one in the guide. Are there any?

I can still remember that at that time I created thermal surfaces with FS2000 according to my ideas. Unfortunately, I no longer have any records of this. I think I remember that you could read the coordinates from FS2000.

Mfg

Kurpfalz Flyer

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Kurpfalzflieger,

Sorry so late for a reply.  I only speak English, so I needed to translate it above.  I think Peter may be around soon, but I'll try to answer at least some of your question.  Please give me 1 to 3 days to wipe the dust off of how I used to do it (it has been quite a while so give me some time to reaquaint myself with a script file format).

Scott

Hello again Kurpfalzflieger,

Had a longer search through some files today on multiple PC Hard Drives and found not much to help the situation.  As a last resort, I am going to look through some boxes I have in storage here at the house, because I'm 99.9% sure I have saved all the info and also the formula for calculating the coordinates.  So all I can say at the moment is just have patience, and time will tell.

Scott

I may have stumbled across something while just skimming through some files, and found something in a thermiek.doc.  It talks about a .bmp file with coordinates listed at all 4 corners.  I will have to do some re calculating to see if I can make heads or tails out of it.  I'll post more tomorrow to let you know if I got anywhere with it or maybe if I have found my original documentation which would date back to 2011 or 2012 I think.

Scott

Well, I've exhausted myself today trying to dig into this farther, found part of the documentation I had (so I will attach both below).  I may be able to explain what these are tomorrow when I get a chance.  Somehow I believe the coordinates correspond to the scale of the map.  I'll dig deeper tomorrow.

Scott

Please login to display this image.

1-26ChampionshipMap.bmp

Sorry Kurpfalzflieger,

I was unable to get to this for an extended period of time today, the day got real busy, real fast.  Tomorrow may be a better day.

Scott

Hello Kurpfalzflieger,

I have gotten busy this week, and haven't gotten the time to figure this out yet.  This coming weekend I may have time to get my head into it again.  Seems to me the answer isn't too far off, but I could be wrong.  Anyway, I'll report back this weekend.  I may be trying to explain a procedure that may not be what you are looking for, as I was at the time covering both FS2004 pilots and FSX pilots flying in the same session together in real time.

Scott

Hallo Kurpfalzflieger,

rad (Radian) ist die mathematische Maßeinheit des Winkels, dabei entsprechen 360 Grad dem Wert 2xPi. Die geographischen Koordinaten werden dabei von Länge/Breite in Grad in die Werte in Radian so umgerechnet:

Geographische Länge:

Die Geographische Länge wird von Greenwich in östlicher Richtung positiv in Grad gemessen.180° (+ oder -) liegen genau gegenüber von Greenwich auf der anderen Seite der Erdkugel.

1. Schritt:

Ist die geographische Länge in Grad-Minuten-Sekunden angegeben ("GGG°MM'SS.sss", GGG: Gradzahl -179...+179, MM: Minuten 0-59, SS: Sekunden 0-59, .sss...: dezimale Bruchteile von Sekunden .0-.999...), erfolgt zuerst eine Umrechnung in eine dezimales Format "GGG.ggg...", also Grad und dezimale Bruchteile davon:

GGG.ggg... = GGG + MM/60 + SS.sss.../3600.

Beispiel: 7°53°09.2544" = (7 +  53/60 + 9.2544/3600) = 7.885904°

(falls die geographische Länge bereits im dezimalen Grad-Format vorliegt entfällt dieser Schritt)

2. Schritt:

Umrechnung von Grad in rad ("Radian")

Die Umrechnung in die Angabe als "rad" (+/-R.rrr...) erfolgt nach folgender Formel:

+/-R.rrrr... = +/- GGG.ggg.../360 x 2 x Pi

(Vorzeichen der Länge in rad wird dabei von der Angabe in Grad übernommen)

Beispiel: 7.885904° = 7.885904 / 360 x 2 x 3.141592654... rad = 0.137634989 rad

Es ist notwendig, viele Dezimalstellen (auch von Pi) zu verwenden, da sonst im globalen Maßstab schnell einige km Fehler entstehen.

Geographische Breite:

Die geographische Breite wird vom Äquator (0°) bis zu den Polen (N: +90°, S:-90°) gemessen und hat daher maximal zwei Stellen für die Gradzahl. Im Übrigen ist die Vorgehensweise dieselbe wie bei der geographischen Länge.

Beispiel:

54°10'57.972" = (54 + 10/60 + 57.972/3600) = 54.18277 (1. Schritt)

54.18277° = 54.18277 / 360 x 2 x Pi rad= 0.945667734 rad (2. Schritt)

Die Werte für die Länge in rad liegen im Bereich von -Pi ... + Pi  ( -3.1415926... +3.1415926), der Breite im Bereich -Pi/2 ... +Pi/2 (-1.570796327 ... +1.570796327)

VG,

Peter

Hello Peter, I'm translating this into English for my own benefit for future reference when I need it.  Wish I would have asked you the same question years and years ago when trying to make a few FunFly/Contests, especially with the one I referenced above which was my first stab at it.  At the time somehow I figured it up according to the map scale (I think).  Anyway, Thanks for the mathematical formulas, it will be of great value to me.

Scott

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation from Microsoft Translator (Auto-detect)

Hello Kurpfalz Flyers,

Wheel (Radian) is the mathematical Unit of measurement Of the Angle, which corresponds 360 Degrees to the Value 2xPi. The geographic Coordinates are converted from longitude to width to the Values in Radian In Such a way as:

Geographical Length:

The Geographical Length is measured favorably in Degrees from Greenwich to the east. 180 ° (+ or-) lie just across from Greenwich on the other Side of The Globe.

Step 1:

The geographic Length is specified in degree minute seconds ( "GGG ° MM ' SS.sss ," GGG: Grade-179 ... + 179, MM: Minutes 0-59, SS: Seconds 0-59, .sss ...: Decimal Fractions of Seconds. 0-. 999 ...), first a Conversion to a decimal Format "GGG.ggg ... , "i.e. degree and decimal Fractions of it:

GGG.ggg ... = GGG + MM/60 + SS.sss ... /3600.

Example: 7 ° 53 ° 09,2544 "= (7 + 53/60 + 9,2544/3600) = 7.885904 °

(If the geographic Length is already in decimal degree format, this Step will be omitted)

Step 2:

Conversion of Degree to rad ( "Radian ")

The Conversion to the Indication as "rad " (+/-R.rr...) takes place according to the following Formula:

+/-R.rrrr... = +/-GGG.ggg ... /360 x 2 x Pi

(Signs of length in rad is taken from the Indication in Degrees)

Example: 7.885904 ° = 7.885904/360 x 2 x 3,141592654 ... Wheel = 0.137634989 rad

It is necessary to use many Decimal Points (including Pi), otherwise a few km of Errors will quickly arise on a global Scale.

Latitude:

The latitude is measured from the Equator (0 °) to the Poles (N: + 90 °, S:-90 °) and therefore has a maximum of two Digits For the Grade. Moreover, the Procedure is the same as in the geographical Length.

Example:

54 ° 10 ' 57,972 "= (54 + 10/60 + 57,972/3600) = 54,18277 (1st Step)

54,18277 ° = 54.18277/360 x 2 x Pi rad = 0.945667734 rad (2nd Step)

The Values for Length in rad are in the Range of Pi ... + Pi (-3,1415926 ... + 3,1415926), the Width in the Range-Pi/2 ... + Pi/2 (-1.570796327 ... + 1,570796327)

Vg

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo Peter / Scott,

ich habe mich zwischenzeitlich mit der Mission Erstellung für Segelflug-Wettbewerbe vergraben.

Inzwischen habe ich einen Oldtimer-Wettbewerb und einen für die Clubklasse für den Flugplatz Herrenteich mit Stecken in den Odenwald erstellt.

Das funktioniert nun zufriedenstellend da ich dabei bis zu 10 Flugzeuge zur Auswahl stelle und die erreichten Flugzeiten als Log ermittle. Es fehlt mir nur noch die Möglichkeit ein Scoreboard zu füllen.

Um die gleichen thermischen Vorraussetzungen zu haben lautet das CMX file wie die FLT Datei. Das klappt gut

Mit Eurer Erklärung kann ich die Scripterstellung  für CumulusX neu angehen und in die Wettbewerbe einbinden.

Leider (gottseidank!) ist aber auch der Frühling in der Kurpfalz eingezogen, da sitzt man tagsüber nicht mehr so lange am PC

Nochmals vielen Dank für eure Mühe

Gruße Harald

Archived