Correction solution for Vpilot & Airbus

MikaV

Hi!

Just for notice, my Airbus version is 1230

First of all, I've never have a problem with Aerosoft Airbus and Vpilot. Yesterday I'll have!

Second, I start my flights into Vatsim or Ivao always same protocol. I choose my Airbus, airport and stand, date and time (sometimes I starting from saved situation, but this cause other problems sometimes) and start my flight.

I tried three times start my flight yesterday, but always getting only "buzz sound" and not receiving  atc as well. I thing hard what went wrong, and realize finally I've have made changes my default flight. Before my previous Vatsim flight I have default flight with engines running, avionics and batterys on. My default flight is A36 Bonanza (default P3D aircraft ) into Helsinki airport, which I used sometimes to check everything works fine after installing scenery or something else. Couple days ago I made changes my default flight, and saved it "cold and dark" so there is no more battery's or avionics on. I'll changed it back, and everything working normally again.

I really don't know why the default flight (A36 Bonanza) affects to Vpilot & Airbus? Maybe the trigger is avionics and battery's who knows? Remember I don't start my flight via default situation in P3Dv4.4!

So do this!

1. Select aircraft your own choice (which include battery's and avionics) and place, date, time etc.

2. Put battery's, avionics and engine on.

3. Save this situation as "default flight" options on (see picture).

That's all! I hope this helps Vpilot users.

Edit: You can choose now every states you want (cold&dark, Turn around, ready for taxi...) and Vpilot work's fine!

Please login to display this image.

Archived