Milan Bergamo Stands

GBNLL

Hi all,

Is there any way of someone been able to make more of the Heavy stands available to park at rather than just stand 311 on GSX, As there are a few others on the same section of the Apron i.e 302,304,307,309. 

I just brought the scenery today to do some cargo flights and was disappointed to find I could only have full GSX functionality on stand 311 😞 

Tom.

I do not have that scenery so I cannot check that AFCAD - are stand 302, 304, ... not present or are they marked as "to small" by GSX?

In this case you can override the AFCAD settings by the "customze position" feature of GSX. - this not recomended if you are using AI traffic as the AI planes will only recognize the AFCAD so overlapped parking could appear.

I've just read this line in the manual... 'To avoid overlapping AI traffic in the scenery not all the parking positions are enabled inside the AFCAD.' Has there been a AFCAD made that includes all stands? As I don't use AI Traffic at all.

Archived