My solution for VALENCIA X with GSX 1 and 2 and SODE 1.6.4

Miguel_V

The SODE XML file corrected by me, to not have the problems I had in the scenery with the movement of ramps in the doors 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 6b of LATINWINGS the Valencia x for P3D v4. X, I have tried with GSX v2 and SODE 1.6.4 and I work properly and No problem with the two addons.

Latinwings_LEVC_Stands.xml

I hope it helps to solve the messages of GSX and SODE when trying to operate the ramps.

The XML fixer replaces the one that is installed by default, so you have to make a BACKUP of the previously installed.

Before proceeding you have to activate "View hidden files and folders " in the WINDOWS browser.

The downloaded file, you have to paste in:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml

Attention: Before you paste the downloaded file, make a BACKUP of previously installed, in the XML folder witch same name.

The only downside that can arise is that when positioning an aircraft in the GATE 6B In the other GATES 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 the aircraft is positioned correctly so that the ramp is correctly coupled, for example an Airbus A321, the door 1L is far ahead of the position marked on the floor of STOP in GATE 6B, you have to manually reposition the aircraft so that both GSX like SODE are perfectly coupled, although it does not influence if it is not repositioned, but there is always the bad visual effect. The downside is that in the AFCAD the position defined is not correct for an A321 even for the B737, being these two aircraft listed as SMALL.

On 3/3/2019 at 2:46 PM, Miguel_V said:

The SODE XML file corrected by me, to not have the problems I had in the scenery with the movement of ramps in the doors 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 6b of LATINWINGS the Valencia x for P3D v4. X, I have tried with GSX v2 and SODE 1.6.4 and I work properly and No problem with the two addons.

Latinwings_LEVC_Stands.xml

I hope it helps to solve the messages of GSX and SODE when trying to operate the ramps.

Above all sorry, when correcting the XML file, I put the name of a gate that did not have, I mean the 6B I put GATE_B instead of leaving it as GATE, I realized today that error, so it did not work properly.

Latinwings_LEVC_Stands.zip

Archived