Invisible prints

Hi, i have this problem from some time. With version 1.2.3.1 from time to time when i want to print some flight infos i can hear print sound but i see no sheets. Prints are invisible but clickable, so if i click where it should be sheet is transfered to window clipboard and when i click it again, the 2d window shows all infos. Btw Is it possible to save 2d window scale? Regards.

9 hours ago, brtkstn said:

Hi, i have this problem from some time. With version 1.2.3.1 from time to time when i want to print some flight infos i can hear print sound but i see no sheets. Prints are invisible but clickable, so if i click where it should be sheet is transfered to window clipboard and when i click it again, the 2d window shows all infos. Btw Is it possible to save 2d window scale? Regards.

There is a thread in the forums about this, but I believe the Experimental Update has a fix for this.  Are you using the Experimental Update?

Dave, yes i'm using last experimental update 1.2.3.1 and sometimes it works, sometimes not. I'm unable to point out what causes lack of prints.

I also had a CTD I had a time.

P3D it's closed.

It's not the first time but I can not reproduce it every time.

Either it works well in most cases.

Either I do not sound the sheet I click and it works anyway.

Either as now I have the sound not the sheet I click and the error message P3D.exe

Good night

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello brtkstn,

Could you please have a look at the instructions on this thread and post this there. This is so that we can keep the issues on a single place for better tracking.

This issue is something that unfortunately we are not able to consistently within our beta testing team and therefore if you can get some logs, it could help massively for us to pinpoint the possible cause for this issue. Instructions on this on the thread below as well.

Thanks! :)

Archived