problem come from nowhere

good day

Since yesterday i am fighting with p3dv4.4 and the aerosoft airbus pro bundle

i can't use these planes and i don't know what i change on my laptop to have these problems

the second screen show the fps number, if i load other planes from my hangar CRJ too i have no problem (screen 3 from crj )

i have already try uninstall, install in admin mode with no antivirus alive, update navigraph for these planes, change the addon .xml method to add these planes into the sim so now i am completly lost

Please help me 😕

thanks in advance

FRED

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

please uninstall, reinstall and at the config turn off the logfiles. 

Are you using Lorbi Addon Organiser? If yes please avoid to use the function for check the xml files for errors. 

Together with the logfiles turned on, this issue comes up and the FPS drops down to 2 -4 

Cheers

Hi Frank

the log file aren't turn on, if you mean the log file from configurator all logging are not tick

i use LAO but i don't change nothing about xml

thanks for your help

The Aerosoft Airbus Professional uses RealLight and TrueGlass, and anytime you install an aircraft that has one or both of these features you will have to delete your P3D Shaders (which are rebuilt the next time you start P3D).  If you had good frame rates before the installation, then it's a safe bet that deleting your P3D Shaders will resolve the issues.

Let us know how you make out?

Best wishes!

yes run as admin, with antivirus off.

last week i use this plane without any problem, i use the last vidia driver so i delete shader

i think the problem is related to the nd log file, help me to resolve that and i wish all the problem will go

thanks

1 minute ago, frederic29 said:

yes run as admin, with antivirus off.

last week i use this plane without any problem, i use the last vidia driver so i delete shader

i think the problem is related to the nd log file, help me to resolve that and i wish all the problem will go

thanks

If you install an update for the aircraft, it's best to always clear your P3D shaders.  Not doing so will usually leave you with FPS issues.

Best wishes!

I uninstalled and installed again today and until i use the experimental update all was perfect 

now with the last update i have an error relative to the sound coffee and now i have a cdt when the plane is loading in the sim 😟

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Steve,

For A318-A319: ...\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Sound_ASC\

For A320-A321: ...\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Sound_ASC\

as a further update i have the location for p3dv3 but in i can not locate the folder in p3dv4.4 installed to a different drive

thankk you sir i was able to get a moment of clarity and found the users file lol. again thanks for all you and dave CT and all the team do. regards Steve, Mouseman, Tanner

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for the feedback, and so glad to hear this is resolved for you.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived