Corfu Update

jencas

• Deputy Sheriffs

I dont think there is an update for Corfu. The topic you linked is about a universal installer for several sceneries.

"It currently can be used to Install: CYYZ, CYUL, KBOS, LOWW, LGKR, TNCM, VHHX, all of which have been updated for P3D4."

The last Update v1.11 on support.aerosoft.com is dated 2011, so it can't be P3D4 compatible. Any chance to get a FlyTampa serial as with Athens and Vienna to get FT's installer running?

Did that, but can find only the 1.11 as of 2011. Please reread my last post as I did some changes to it!

Thank you very much, Otto!

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should check this with FlyTampa whether they will deliver updates for boxed versions. You might also ask Aerosoft support directly at support@aerosoft.com

Our Corfu has nothing in common with FlyTampas Corfu. Owning our product is not the same as owning the FlyTampa Corfu. They are two seperate products.

• Emi locked this topic

Archived