APM (Aircraft Performance Monitoring)

As I couldn't find any info in the manual about this feature, I was wondering if anyone can give me a brief explanation as to how to make use of it?, Or point me to the relevant information?

Thanks, 

Jose

Thank you, it does, but the problem that I am having is that I cannot save the recalculated bias numbers.  the "Current Proposed New" dialog does not show and the "Apply" icon remains greyed out and un-clickable. 

Any ideas?

EDIT, PROBLEM SOLVED.  My error, I was using fuel burn for only 1 of the 4 engines.  Thanks for your help.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Yourgui242 said:

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue :-s

Can you tell me if altitude must be enter as FL or feets? 

Regards,

It can be either.

Post a snapshot of what you are trying to do.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, DemonTraitor said:

Just wondering how often people add an APM reading? Once per flight, or several times during the cruise?

Thanks

I do quite a few when I'm sorting out an aircraft's bias.  Several per flight if a long-haul: you'd be surprised by how much bias can cary depending on gross weight (even when controlling for ISA deviation).  Don't know if it's a profile issue or some of the aeroplane's flight models.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 2:00 PM, VHOJT said:

I do quite a few when I'm sorting out an aircraft's bias.  Several per flight if a long-haul: you'd be surprised by how much bias can cary depending on gross weight (even when controlling for ISA deviation).  Don't know if it's a profile issue or some of the aeroplane's flight models.

Cool. I am doing the same, thanks for your reply :)

Archived