A320 iae flex

darrro87

Hi. Did You guys resolve problem with no working iae flex temp? On newest ver i still have issue And cant takeoff with flex temp calculated by the bus. 180pax 4500kg cargo 8.2fuel oat is 8c And calculated flex temp  is 52, rwy lenght 3200m. Barerly take off with 800-1000fpm. Only toga works. I think prof ver airbus is regret comparing to 32bits. You guys had so long time to working on 64bits...And it looks Like this: managed descent only with speedbrakes with 4000fpm, managed mode sometimes dont work at all. So many problems.. just take a look at forum today And i cant believe that after a year of development its like beta stage.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH I can not recreate any of your mentioned issues.

Sudden drop of managed speed in cruise is still an issue, but only for a part of the users. I myself never saw it an like many otherswas not able to recreate it in any way. But we are still investigating.

Are you on the latest version of the Airbus which is 1.2.3.0 (experimental 1.2.3.1)?

1.2.3.0 aerosoft updater shows no new update. Its new clean install with admin rights. Pmdg and maddog works fine. Flex to dont work a320iae and im not the only one. There are at least 2 topics with same problem. Managed descent is always nose dive -5000-6000fpm or dot is jumping showing vdev on prog page ones +2000 or - 3000. Winds update 4 times. Tried already reinstall. Didnt help. Bus for me is unflyable. And one thing- guys from fselite had exactly the same problem like Me. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
29 minutes ago, darrro87 said:

Managed descent is always nose dive -5000-6000fpm

In this case I strongly suggest to install the experimental update 1.2.3.1. To do so turn on experimental updates in the ASUpdater as desrcibed here:

On 27.2.2019 at 13:20, Joan Alonso sagte:

IAE Flex Temp with data from http://www.wabpro.cz/A320/ stopped working several updates ago.

The last topic I opened was a month ago without further news on the topic.

Me too can confirm this problem still exists, no IAE FLEX working correct. Clean install, v1.2.3.1. and so on, but i've given up on this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you tried this on 1.2.3.2 Experimental update yet?

I have been doing now several takeoffs on A320 IAE variation with different flaps and flex settings and different lenght runways and simply cannot find any issues with this whatsoever. Also, possibly some log files could help with this issue as well.

Archived