New scenery then all scenery sets influenced?

mdamstel

Hello,

Suppose I have a scenery set named NL2000 with only NL2000 and standard P3D scenery activated.

When I now add another scenery in P3D (installation outside SS) I then find the new scenery in ALL the scenery sets I made. Is that normal? As a result I have to deactivate this new scenery in all my scenery sets.

My second question is : is there a way to select multiple lines in an scenery set (I can select with Shift) and then mark them all at once? I can multiselect but only can mark one line at a time.

(I looked in the manual but cannot not find answers on this matter)

Rene Feijen

"When I now add another scenery in P3D (installation outside SS) I then find the new scenery in ALL the scenery sets I made. Is that normal?"

Yes that is normal.

"My second question is : is there a way to select multiple lines in an scenery set (I can select with Shift) and then mark them all at once? I can multiselect but only can mark one line at a time."

Not sure i understand this one right.

You already say you know you can do it with shift so i probably misunderstand something and my answer wont be the one you seek.

If you multiselect (either with shift or any other way) you can see a dropdownlist at the bottom of Simstarter. Here you can choose of you want to turn the selected ones active in all scenery sets or only in this one. See the pic what i selected at the bottom.

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived