el_kab0ng

0 block fuel on print out?

The print out animation is a nice touch to the Bus Pro, but I've noticed the block fuel always shows up as 0kg. Is this an oversight, or am I doing something wrong?

Hello,

Could you please describe the exact steps you take to get this print out where the fuel shows up as 0kg. This will help us to try and see if we can recreate the issue.

Sure. I'm simply using the loading option in the MCDU to load fuel, cargo, pax. Once this is complete, the little print out gets generated which has the ZFW and ZCFG information. To the right of that on the paper, the block section shows 0kgs. I would assume this would be the block fuel numbers after refueling, but it's always 0.

Did you enter / transfer the data from the MCDU3, LOAD AND FUEL PAGE also into the MCDU INIT B page? I believe not because BLOCK is coming from there.......

That was it. If you don't put in the known block fuel prior to print out, it won't show on the paper. Thanks.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.