CRJ Front Gear will not turn....

Ive Just bought this plane and i enjoy it but when i turn (Yoke wise) the front gear will not turn. I have no rudder peddles or a yoke. As the video below of my problem it should sum things up, i"am running Microsoft Flight Sim Steam 32 bit.

(Just in Case) Specs: NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI

Intel Core i7 7700HQ

8 GB

6 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Just want to double check, you have NoseWheel Steering Switch (Top of the Captains EFIS Panel) switched to on?

Yes it is set to armed, i dont know why this is happening, Is it maybe the FSUIPC?

When i manully do the rudder numlock-0 it will turn for that but not for Auto Ruddering

30 minutes ago, AmericanAirlinesPilotCRJ90 said:

Oh,

Do i need to buy a rudder pedal? I thought you didn't need it.

I believe so my friend. I had wrongly assumed you had a joystick with a twist rudder - my mistake, for which I sincerely apologize.

Many inexpensive joysticks come with a twist rudder and they work GREAT!!!  The cost is often less than $25 USD, and I believe Saitek has one for under $20.

4 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I believe so my friend. I had wrongly assumed you had a joystick with a twist rudder - my mistake, for which I sincerely apologize.

Many inexpensive joysticks come with a twist rudder and they work GREAT!!!  The cost is often less than $25 USD, and I believe Saitek has one for under $20.

Thank you for all's help, i really appreciated it.... I'll try my best to get some rudder pedals.

Just now, AmericanAirlinesPilotCRJ90 said:

Thank you for all's help, i really appreciated it.... I'll try my best to get some rudder pedals.

Rudder Pedals are GREAT in flight sim, but I'm not talking about controlling the rudder, the best feature is the Toe Brakes, which really come in handy during taxi!!! In fact I'd wager that you'll love them for that as well, especially if you fly airliners.

But Rudder Pedals are expensive, so if money is an issue then you can get by extremely well by just picking up a joystick with a Twist Rudder Axis often for less than $25 USD while a decent set of Rudder Pedals will often run you $130 to $160.  One special note here... I just checked, and someone at Logitech (who purchased Saitek 2 or so years ago) have quite obviously lost their mind(s) as I see the exact joysticks that Saitek used to retail for $18 are not running over $320, and it's not just one product but rather all their joysticks!  It's cause for concern in our community, so I'm going to reach out to Logitech later this week to find out what is going on!

With he prices being a bit wonky at the moment, you can also try Ebay.

My very best wishes!

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Rudder Pedals are GREAT in flight sim, but I'm not talking about controlling the rudder, the best feature is the Toe Brakes, which really come in handy during taxi!!! In fact I'd wager that you'll love them for that as well, especially if you fly airliners.

But Rudder Pedals are expensive, so if money is an issue then you can get by extremely well by just picking up a joystick with a Twist Rudder Axis often for less than $25 USD while a decent set of Rudder Pedals will often run you $130 to $160.  One special note here... I just checked, and someone at Logitech (who purchased Saitek 2 or so years ago) have quite obviously lost their mind(s) as I see the exact joysticks that Saitek used to retail for $18 are not running over $320, and it's not just one product but rather all their joysticks!  It's cause for concern in our community, so I'm going to reach out to Logitech later this week to find out what is going on!

With he prices being a bit wonky at the moment, you can also try Ebay.

My very best wishes!

Thank you, you may close this topic!

Archived