I'm sorry, but how do I get to see weather?

GaryMcCl

I'm sorry for asking about this - I know that 'read the manual' is going to be an answer from at least one person (and I have tried, but it doesn't seem to help me), but I was looking at is trying to get the weather radar results working. It's very rare I see anything on the screen for the weather radar. My settings I use are attached, but I feel like there's an ON switch I need to find! 

Thanks, Gaz

Please login to display this image.

'Read the manual' 😁

Radar on/off switch is just above SYS word in your picture, move to the left (1) and also be sure about ND outer ring bright knob is in bright  position . That's it.

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, Polo said:

ND outer ring bright knob

I can't believe this. You really taught me something tonight and I've got something working that has bothered me for months!

I really appreciate it.

Gaz

1 hour ago, GaryMcCl said:

I really appreciate it.

Don't even mention it, and I'll tell you a little secret, too:

Sometimes it also happens in real life, thank God, for the preflight radar check and check lists.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And sorry to say it again. But exactly this is explained in detail in the manual. And just to make sure in case you still didn't read the manual: The radar shows only precipitation. if there are only clouds you will see nothing on the radar.

Archived