PRIMARY E SECONDARY FMC FREEZE

waltervizzi

hi, during my last flight I encountered a problem with the freezing of the primary and secondary FMC immediately after requesting AIRPORT WX and also after freezing from the printer nothing came out and the primary and secondary FMCs are not back to work , i use the new airbus a320 cfm EUROWINGS VERS. 1.2.3.1 p3d v4

Please login to display this image.

Please login to view this video.

Please login to view this video.

Hola!
Thanks for report!

What have you clicked just before it happened?

If that was the PRINT ALL button, when that issue must be fixed already, will be available with the next update.

On 2/25/2019 at 9:08 PM, Secondator said:

MikaV,

Can you also confirm you are trying to print the ATIS through PRINT ALL button when it happens?

No, just arrival ATIS.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/25/2019 at 3:50 AM, waltervizzi said:

hi, during my last flight I encountered a problem with the freezing of the primary and secondary FMC immediately after requesting AIRPORT WX and also after freezing from the printer nothing came out and the primary and secondary FMCs are not back to work , i use the new airbus a320 cfm EUROWINGS VERS. 1.2.3.1 p3d v4

Rather than using cell phone shots, by far the best way to do screen captures in FSX/P3D is to simply hit the letter V key. You won't get blurring (or moiré effects like some cell phone shots people send) either. Using the V-key sends the shot to your pictures folder in a sub folder named after the sim. In P3D, you can define the default image type (please use .jpg) in the Options/General menu. Also, if you have a hi-def monitor, please resize the image (Paint works just fine) to 75% or so.

On 3/2/2019 at 10:40 AM, Herman said:

Rather than using cell phone shots, by far the best way to do screen captures in FSX/P3D is to simply hit the letter V key. You won't get blurring (or moiré effects like some cell phone shots people send) either. Using the V-key sends the shot to your pictures folder in a sub folder named after the sim. In P3D, you can define the default image type (please use .jpg) in the Options/General menu. Also, if you have a hi-def monitor, please resize the image (Paint works just fine) to 75% or so.

👍

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:29 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Try 1.2.3.2 released just now.

ok sir , knwo i check a see you soon but after update the new airbus a320 cfm eurowing , have this problem when open the sim

46 minutes ago, waltervizzi said:

ok sir , knwo i check a see you soon but after update the new airbus a320 cfm eurowing , have this problem when open the sim

You have to add a file ASC_Coffee0.wav here: 

For A320-A321: ...\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Sound_ASC\

check this link: 

As always, on their pc, the update runs ok

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, klisura said:

As always, on their pc, the update runs ok

Indeed it did. That's because we all run the most recent files and those were newer than these files. It is EXACTLY these things that we do not fully test for experimental updates and if a user installs these updates he might have to expect something like this. If that's not okay we STRONGLY suggest disabling experimental updates.

Is anyone still having MCDU freezes with the last update?

If so, please let me know in detail what were you doing before that (what kind of report being printed, was it PRINT ALL or just a single print, and so on), and please upload the FMGS.log file after you close the sim. (Make sure the logging is enabled in the FMGS.ini.)

• 1 year later...

After installing the latest version 1.0.0.3 of Aerosoft Airbuses 3XX bundle today my first flight with A319 after departure I click the DIR-to button to select the first waypoint after a vector departure and both MCDU's 1 and 2 froze.

All  NAV frequencies in pedestal was frozen too.

Was able to complete my flight using only the FCU, SPD, HDG and ALT. was working.

Also radio COM1 and COMM2 was working.

There was a Windows 10 update yesterday I think it may be the problem as this is the first issue I had since installing the new version

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, jd4pm said:

After installing the latest version 1.0.0.3 of Aerosoft Airbuses 3XX bundle

Are you sure?

the A330 is 1.0.0.8

the A31x/A32x is 1.3.0.3

Archived