Problem installing repaints...

Hi, I'm completely stuck trying to install repaints for the Aerosoft airbus professional series.

I made sure to only download the 64 bits versions, livery manager is useless and simply doesn't install them and when i try to manually install after trying to either drop the texture folder into the corresponding folder or trying to edit the aircraft CFG file, i get a windows error pop up saying that "You don't have permission to save into this location."

I've followed youtube videos to try and change my permissions to allow me to save but to no avail, i assume the permissions is also stopping the livery manager from working too.

Has anybody had this problem and could help me out?

Thanks.

Most of the points mentioned in this topic are still valid - even for the professional version :

I installed ALL of my liveries in the latest version with no problems whatsoever . If you still have the previous version ( for FSX or P3D V1/2/3 ) installed - Save your liveries using the Livery Manager ( for THAT version ) and then use the Livery Manager for the Professional version to install into P3D V4 . You will still have to create your own registration plate voor the VC and you MAY have to check the line model= in the aircraft.cfg but I can assure you that the liveries DO work .

Archived