Aerosoft CRJ700-900-X Installation Forum Question

In an earlier post, I specifically requested information on any possible process of installing Aerosoft CRJ700-900-X outside of P3Dv4 and received no assistance in this regard from the Developer in his reply and, typically as of recent developments in this forum, he arbitrarily closed my post, permitting no reply to his resulting post, or from any other forum member.  Is this a "German efficiency" thing now, closing member posts?  How about leaving the posted request open for a few days so that someone, who may have a suggestion, to post it.  John P. Parkinson

• Aerosoft

Mr Parkinson, the topic WAS replied to, you just did not like the answer and I am sorry for that.  You asked advise and got it from the developer. the person who made the installer and the project manager. 

• The installer was done before we moved to the new system;
  • We do not support any other installation option;
  • We do not advise customers to use any other installation option;
  • Please do not contact support if you do not want to follow what we advise.

If you want to explore non-supported installations feel free to do so in other forums, if you do, please include links to these topics to show we dd not close your topics without giving reasons why we did close them 

Archived