How do I stop pushback?

JackSwyr

4 minutes ago, pilot-a320 said:

Hi JackSwyr,

Put your plane direct on the departure runway.
Then you have selection pushback or start.

Greetings Martin

Thanks Martin.  I was at a gate at KATL, engines running.  Then I wanted a push back.  I told it to push back something like 30 meters, nose left.  But it pushed so far back I was actually off the airport property.  I had to reboot because it never stopped.  I see you can start a pushback but there doesn’t seem to be a way to stop it once it’s started.

2 minutes ago, pilot-a320 said:

Please login to display this image.

Must be first on release.

Grettings Martin.

Yes sir, this is how it’s set up in my sim too.

4 minutes ago, pilot-a320 said:

Then try with Filter Event Category  Simulation Object Events.

Greetings Martin.

I don’t understand Martin, how do I do this?  Never heard of this.  Thanks 

1 minute ago, pilot-a320 said:

You can see it on the previous picture under Options.

Martin.

I think we might be having a miscommunication Martin sir, my sim is set up exactly as shown in your settings screenshot.

Just now, pilot-a320 said:

Reboot your PC.
If it does not work, I can not help it.

Greetings Martin.

Thanks.  Making a flight now.

Will try it when I land and see what happens.

Appreciate you taking the time to help.

15 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The first thing to note is that we got to know if you use the build on push back or the default push back.

Thank you sir, I used the pushback on the #3 MCDU.  As I indicated, it wouldn’t stop.  And what’s odd, when I first started the pushback both the captain and the ground crew man were speaking at the same time.  Didn’t have a problem last week and haven’t tried it again.  But when I landed I tried P3D’s default Shift+P and that did work, it started and stopped.

Thanks Mathijs.  Despite this I love all four models.  Great work.

Aerosoft pushback works only once / flight. If you tried twice, it's a mess and crew speaking same time. Really don't know why? For me, it is stop normally. Also it's not turning too steep, but I press brake pedals (Nose right =left pedal / nose left =right pedal) So I help it, and works for me😮

1 hour ago, MikaV said:

Aerosoft pushback works only once / flight. If you tried twice, it's a mess and crew speaking same time. Really don't know why? For me, it is stop normally. Also it's not turning too steep, but I press brake pedals (Nose right =left pedal / nose left =right pedal) So I help it, and works for me😮

Thanks, I have been told to use the default P3D one so that’s now what I do.  Cheers.  Jack.

Archived