A320-A321 Professional, problem with Spot view

Freccia

Hi, I noticed that by loading the A320 / A321 Professional aircraft (P3D v. 4.4), the aircraft.cfg file overrides any of the same/similar global camera definitions.

I would like to solve this problem.

When I assign a button of my joy (using FSUIPC) to "View Camera Select 3", it does not work because it shows me, instead, pedestal view.

Please login to display this image.

Can I have your help to solve the problem?
Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Before posting, please make yourself familiar with the structure of the forum and pst in the correct section.

For now I'll move this topic.

Regarding your question: turn off the internal view system of the Airbus via the options in MCDU3.

6 hours ago, mopperle said:

Before posting, please make yourself familiar with the structure of the forum and pst in the correct section.

For now I'll move this topic.

Regarding your question: turn off the internal view system of the Airbus via the options in MCDU3.

Sorry, I inserted the post in the other section because the problem (I assumed) that it did not directly concern the plane.

Thanks for the help, but I have a question: disabling internal views, will the top view bar still work?

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Freccia said:

disabling internal views, will the top view bar still work?

No, you have to decide What you finally want.

14 hours ago, mopperle said:

No, you have to decide What you finally want.

Thanks, are you referring to these options? Which one to choose to get what I want?

I would like to disable F11 button=Pedestal view, but I would like to continue to see the top view bar. It's possible?

Please login to display this image.

Can I hope for an answer please?

Even if the "VIEW SYSTEM" option is set to OFF, the F11 key continues to be assigned to "PEDESTAL VIEW".

I had thought about buying a third-party addon for the views (for example ChasePlane), but I'm afraid I would not solve anything, since the aircraft.cfg file continues to predominate over everything.
I'm right?

Archived