February's Screenshot Competition - I've dreamed: "Snow & Ice"

Hello everybody,

last night I've dreamed that the February's theme was "Snow & Ice".
But in the morning there was no February's theme here.

Only one weekend left, don't know what happened - I hope that Kroswynd is well, only a little bit to much busy in real life!
As a sign of my loyality to him with his fabulous Competition Introductions I want to start this inofficial thread.

You are all welcome to jump in. Might be that Aerosoft will be so generous to spend a prize. You never know - we'll see . . .

Please login to display this image.

As I've proposed the theme, I'm out of this race - that's clear.

Let us all give a sign that we all love this screenshot competition.
Be aware that Kroswynd could jump in as a competitor. So give your best!

Good luck to everybody
Torsten

• kroswynd featured and pinned this topic

That's fine! So the show will go on . . . 

Sorry, I forgot to name the location of my screenshot. Let me tell it this way:

So if you ever wondered how the Eiger is looking from the rearside . . .

• Deputy Sheriffs

Folks.....thank you for keeping the spirit alive.  I humbly apologize for my absence as my mother is presently ill, and I was home in Antigua taking care of some urgent business (trying to find some in-home care).  My internet connection while there was very spotty, to say the least.

I will make this theme and make it February's theme, I'll have to see if I can find anything among my archives that match the criteria for the theme to add for fun.

Again thank you all for your continued support.

Cheers.

• kroswynd locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/21/2019 at 9:38 AM, Aharon said:

Congratulations Aharon for winning the February screenshot contest.  Although your vessel is clean...LOL....its a good deception of a snow and possible ice event.  The ground texturing shows that there has been activity around that aircraft before motions are put in place to get the aircraft ready for departure.

Email to follow shortly 

Kroswynd,

Thank you for your kindness and thank you as well as to entire Aerosoft staff for selecting my screenshot as the winner of February 2019 screenshot contest. I am so glad and amazed to see my screenshot being chosen as winner.

I look forward to your email.

On 3/22/2019 at 8:20 PM, kroswynd said:

Although your vessel is clean

Well  that is airport ground crew's fault. I told them NOT NOT NOT to de-ice my plane before I had chance to finish my screenshot but too late they already de-iced my plane before I took the screenshot...........................................

Smiling

With humblest thanks,

Aharpn

@kroswynd,

Hi  Sorry to bother you in middle of your busy schedule but I have not yet received email from you and I just want to be sure your email that you might have already sent last week does not get lost traveling through superhighways of the vast world of Internet.

Thanks,

Aharon

• kroswynd unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived