Tinted glass on multiple Hamburg buses

Jinjie

The problem first arose with the 2012 Hamburg bus that comes along with the "Three-Generations" add-on, where the windows of the doors and at the driver's side are completely black.

Please login to display this image.

It gets worse as I bought the "Hamburger Buspaket" add-on, as more glass parts of the models become tinted. For instance, the information display screen, the front windshield, and almost all windows on the 40ft solo bus.

It seems that this is not an universal problem as I cannot find former topics concerning this type of issue, and I also encounter the problem with these Hamburg buses only. I bought everything on Steam, and I have tried re-installing everything but still no luck. The logfile is enclosed, and it seems to be due to a lack of certain textures, but I am currently confused and any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

logfile.txt

Archived