Looking for a new support officer

• Aerosoft

I am looking for a new support officer to replace Emanuel. Emi now flies commercial and simply does not have the time to assist us.

Here are the details:

• Ten hours a week (spread as evenly as possible, we need some attention every day);
  • Tickets and Forum;
  • English and German;
  • Totally focussed on support for our Airbusses and PMDG aircraft;
  • Preferably located in the EU;
  • You will be part of a pretty cool international team;
  • Of course free download of our products and access to all the beta programs;
  • You won't get rich but we pay pretty well.

If you like more information ask here or drop me a mail at Mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com

• Deputy Sheriffs

Emi, we'll miss you on the team. I suspect you'll still drop in from time to time and maybe even find it irresistible to answer a question or two before one of the other mods get to it.

Just now, Herman said:

Emi, we'll miss you on the team. I suspect you'll still drop in from time to time and maybe even find it irresistible to answer a question or two before one of the other mods get to it.

Absolutely! Nice post Herman!

vor 10 Minuten, Herman sagte:

👍 +1

I think not only the team will miss you.

I can't speak for the (Aerosoft)-community, but for me your postings always stood out of the crowd. Profound knowledge! Thank you for this, safe landings and nice to read you again!

I hope Emi comes around here some still.

Real-world input and insight is always so nice to have for guys like me, who only fly from a chair.  Plus he is always professional and nice.

Archived