The Aerosoft 2007 Christmas Card Competition.

Shaun Fletcher

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bart,

You even have a red nosed Rudolph, impressive :D Have a good Christmas will you ? :D

PS: Above zero here as well so I guess I'm not to enviouse of you, Tim and Rockit :D:D A bit maybe.....

Best

Here is my Christmas-Present... I just bought it from Aerosoft, it's great. It's Really Worth it. The PMDG Boeing 747-400 for FS9 in Cathai Pacific "Hong Kong" Livery.

"Cheers And A Happy Season-Ending"

Kind Regards

Swayze

(Belgium)

Hi Bart,

You even have a red nosed Rudolph, impressive :D Have a good Christmas will you ? :D

PS: Above zero here as well so I guess I'm not to enviouse of you, Tim and Rockit :D:D A bit maybe.....

Best

Same, Dag.

And I DON'T envy your weather!! 8) 8)

Here´s mine. In the background you can see Mega Airport Frankfurt and Frankfurt city. In the foreground there is a departuring PMDG 747-400 with my self created Lufthansa livery, where stands "Merry Christmas and a happy new year". Moreover you can see a Santa Claus and some ice-crystals on my livery.