Last update and not very happy

frederic29

Hello all

i installed the last experimental update

i want just speaking about descent

i fly à normal route loww-lfpg 

star tini8w

i follow the descent path calculated by the fmc all is set for approach and landing 26L 

descent is just before givri for fl280 speed 280 At ff302 the descente is too early the descent bug stay fixe about 10 mn alter the  tod 

after ff302 the next speed limit is 60nm away 250kts at ff301, but plane reduce speed just after passing ff302 really to early 

After okipa fl70-110 the plane start climbing strongly until i click another time on the alt knob 

no problem after until landing 

sorry for the very late response

My FP was:

LOWW DCT SOVIL DCT SITNI DCT BAGSI DCT MATIG DCT TRAUN UL856 RAVED DCT HOC UL856 GIVRI UM982 TINIL LFPG @ FL350

yes Mathijs the plane is more fun to fly manually, i don't remember to have this problem before this release. 

i fly the 319 today, no time to fly more this week, go to lfbo from lfpg maybe some constraint will come, i ll report back if something goes wrong

thanks

Archived