magna91

Data for PRO ATC X

Hello,

how can I compile the part of PRO ATC X, regarding the data of the airplane, to make it as equal as possible to your A20-321 pro?

image.thumb.png.76f6b0ed385068be785cee9e7d0d2fd6.png

Thanks you so much :)

Have a nice day

Not sure what you mean with "compile". But reagrding Pro ATC X you better contact the dev of this product directly, as it isnt an Aerosoft product.

I know it is not your product, but in this screen above you enter data relating to the flight model you are using. I would like to be able to enter the required flight data, as you have set up in your flight model A32'-321 pro.

I understand, but there is no "one set" of data, as all what you see in the dialog box depends any man variables. So there is not one fixed climb/descent rate; same for V-Speeds, and Max FL410 is also more a theoretical value.

hello

my settings are for all planes in patc/x high climb rate and high descent rate, for climb 2500/3000, for descent above FL240 3500, below FL240 3000 and below FL100 2500 ft/min

no matter what your speed is during these phases, the main thing is patcx apart when you have a restriction doesn't interupt the phase, and you could expect having the different altitude from atc matching with the calulate profile from the fms

On 2/17/2019 at 4:02 AM, magna91 said:

I know it is not your product, but in this screen above you enter data relating to the flight model you are using. I would like to be able to enter the required flight data, as you have set up in your flight model A32'-321 pro.

You could set these types of programs up with "average" values.  I say that because Otto is right that your V-speeds and climb etc. will not always be the same for every flight.  So for example, in LittleNavMap I have some values for the buses but they are generic/average/typical climb/descent rates...so in my opin you can set your Pro Atc X up the same way.

Frederic's suggestion above is good, as your descent above FL240 should be higher than the 1000 you have in your Pro ATC X screenshot.  3500 as Frederic suggests is closer to what I would use.  I think I use something like 3000 for my DC-10 and it seems to work well most of the time.  These programs are not perfect, you as the pilot have to be ready to intervene with your vertical speed at a moments notice.