If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

Keven Croteau

Impossible d'installer l'Airbus X Pro

Bonjour cela fait environ 2 mois que j'ai acheté comme addon l'Airbus A320-A320 Pro pour P3D v4 et depuis j'ai jamais réussi à l'installer. À chaque fois que je démarre l'instrallation, tout se déroule bien jusqu'à un peu plus du trois quart, un message d'erreur  apparait et l'installation s'arrête là et il m'est impossible de continuer. J'ai essayé de nombreuses choses comme désactiver l'antivirus, désinstaller/réinstaller P3D, installer P3D dans un répertoire différent, j'ai même désinstaller complêtement mon antivirus le temps de l'installation, télécharger la dernière version sur le site d'Aerosoft. Bref j'ai essayé de nombreuses choses sans jamais de succès. S'il vous aidez moi à résoudre ce problème car ça fait très mal d'avoir payé 70$ et ne pas pouvoir l'utiliser du tout donc je compte sur vous pour m'aider de votre mieux. Merci d'avance.

Je vous met une capture de la fenêtre d'erreur juste ici 

Capture.PNG.4c11b4c356f6037829543b7d0f2426b0.PNG

On 2/16/2019 at 5:44 PM, Keven Croteau said:

Bonjour cela fait environ 2 mois que j'ai acheté comme addon l'Airbus A320-A320 Pro pour P3D v4 et depuis j'ai jamais réussi à l'installer. À chaque fois que je démarre l'instrallation, tout se déroule bien jusqu'à un peu plus du trois quart, un message d'erreur  apparait et l'installation s'arrête là et il m'est impossible de continuer. J'ai essayé de nombreuses choses comme désactiver l'antivirus, désinstaller/réinstaller P3D, installer P3D dans un répertoire différent, j'ai même désinstaller complêtement mon antivirus le temps de l'installation, télécharger la dernière version sur le site d'Aerosoft. Bref j'ai essayé de nombreuses choses sans jamais de succès. S'il vous aidez moi à résoudre ce problème car ça fait très mal d'avoir payé 70$ et ne pas pouvoir l'utiliser du tout donc je compte sur vous pour m'aider de votre mieux. Merci d'avance.

Je vous met une capture de la fenêtre d'erreur juste ici 

Capture.PNG.4c11b4c356f6037829543b7d0f2426b0.PNG

Hello it's been about 2 months that I bought as an addon the Airbus A320-A320 Pro for P3D v4 and since I never managed to install it. Whenever I start the instrallation, everything goes well until a little over three quarters, an error message appears and the installation stops there and I can not continue. I tried many things like disable the antivirus, uninstall / reinstall P3D, install P3D in a different directory, I even completely uninstall my antivirus the time of the installation, download the latest version on the Aerosoft website . In short, I tried many things without success. If you help me solve this problem because it hurts to have paid $ 70 and can not use it at all so I'm counting on you to help me your best. Thank you in advance.

I put you a screenshot of the error window right here

Capture.PNG.36c331995b377364458e6f361046faa7.PNG

Are you running P3Dv4.4?

Have you downloaded the most recent installer?  It will be in your store account where you purchased the product.

If you're using Windows 10, have you kept it up to date?

What I can tell you is that there isn't a problem with the installer, as thousands of people have successfully installed the product.  With that said, something on your computer seems to hanging up when you attempt to install the product.  I know that doesn't make you feel any better, and I'm very sorry for that, it's just what it is.

It's a low probability for most people, but there is a type of Malware out there which interferes with software installations (because it tries to do something which isn't right).  Are you running computer security, and if so have you run a deep scan of your computer?  Again, this is low probabilty, but stick this one in the back of your head in case there is no other solution.

Finally, if you have no luck with the latest installer after ensuring Windows is up to date, then you may want to put in a Support Ticket, but please try the above first as it will be faster for you.

I hope this was helpful to you.  Best wishes!