Successful flight update 1.2.3.1

Jovabra

• Aerosoft

Yes, after a period of instability for some users I think we are crawling out of problems. 

Often it takes dozens of bug reports before a pattern is clear. By hiring Jouka as test lead we hope to shorten these periods.

Hello Mathijs,

i tested two flights with Airbus 320 and 321 IAE. In the first i had a correct approach, but with some difficulties to keep a regular slope (perhaps my choice in the FMS) and clean in the second with RNAV condition.

I shall test others filght soon. It seems there is a real improvement.

Michel

• 4 weeks later...

So....i unistalled 1.2.3.2 because of issue and reinstalled 1.2.3.0 which had the rapid descent

fault  but fixed with 1.2.3.1 update ...all i want is to go back to 1.2.3.1

the issue i have with 1.2.3.2 is aircraft not following  speed  constraints....

first i thought that it may be the flight planner the way it generates plans but tried other with same issue

went back to 1.2.3.0 and it works fine only have the steep descent issue previously discussed

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could you please define how the aircraft is not following speed constraints? We would like to hear more about this issue so we could have better understanding of what is happening.

After some hours of head banging i reinstalled 1.2.3.2

and went back to look at the flight plan in the FMC and the charts 

i believe that i found the issue...ran one test and it was flawless..but will run a couple more to verify

will post results.....

Archived