Full of passengers at the start?

GaryMcCl

Sorry, I have put this in the NO SUPPORT section, but I think it should be here

Sometimes when I load the Airbus, it has 100 passengers already boarded, and sometimes none. There seems to be a random figure for cargo and fuel.

I'd like it to work so the when I start the new scenario, I get low figures (should be 0, really) for passengers, and low for cargo and fuel.

How do I change this?

Thanks

Gaz

Gaz, hello

All figures to be loaded into your Airbus must be done via the 'Aerosoft Airbus X Fuel Planner'.  Perhaps could be better names 'Fuel and Payload Planner', or the like.

This is a separate app that Aerosoft gives you.

If you want to see zero passengers low cargo and fuel, go into the planner and manipulate the sliders and figures to do that.  Ensure you hit the 'Generate Loadsheet' button.  When you open the 3rd MCDU and load the 'Loadsheet' under 'Load and Fuel', you will see these figures. 

I am at a loss as to why you would want to do this given that you wish to perform a flight.

So, manipulate the Planner to the  your own figures or data from say, PFPX/SIMBRIEF, save it by hitting 'Generate Loadsheet' and your planned flight figures will be good to go when your load the loadsheet in the 3rd MCDU

Hope this helps, GAZ.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Jockos said:

Ensure you hit the 'Generate Loadsheet' button.

Thanks for getting back to me, and it's interesting... In the testing, I always concentrated on one flight - EGNT-EGLL. I only produced the LOADSHEET once and in each test I never produced another plan, I just used the same LOADSHEET on each test. (so the plan only needed to be produced once.) 

The figures are often different on each start though. 

Gaz, hello again.

If you have created a loadsheet for EGNT-EGLL in the app, and generated it, it will stay saved there.  When you are prepping your flight and in the 3rd MCDU,  'Load and Fuel'/Loadsheet at L6, it will generate the figures that you created in the Fuel Planner app.

It matters little what is there on the next start-up.  There is the need to load the generated loadsheet at each start-up, in the 3rd MCDU, given that you wish to fly the same EGNT-EGLL, again.

4 hours ago, GaryMcCl said:

The figures are often different on each start though.

Please help me understand what figures are different, after you have reloaded the loadsheet in the 3rd MCDU.

Cheers

Jock

Hello,
I save in Prepar3dv4.4 a standard airport, for example EDDT Gate 5, with the following setting
Passengers = 0
Cargo = 0
Fuel A320 is about 2.9 t
as I said as a standard flight.
After starting the P3dv4 I enter a new airport with gate, date and time.
After the load sheet I see my new passengers Cargo and Fuel on the left. Right then 0 passengers 0 Cargo and Fuel 2.9, because I have not loaded anything yet. Now I can load my flight with Fuel, Cargo and Paxe and everything is
right.
Greeting CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Ich Speicher mir im Prepar3dv4.4 einen Standard Airport ab, z.B EDDT Gate 5, mit folgenden setting 
Passagiere auf =0  
Cargo =0
Treibstoff A320 steht ca. 2,9 t
wie gesagt als Standard Flug.
Nach dem Starten des P3dv4 gebe ich einen neuen Airport mit Gate, Datum und Uhrzeit neu ein.
Nach dem Loadsheet sehe ich links meine neuen Passagiere Cargo und Fuel. Rechts stehen dann 0 Passagiere 0 Cargo und Fuel 2,9, da ich ja noch nichts geladen habe. Nun kann ich meinen Flug laden mit Fuel, Cargo und Paxe und alles ist
richtig. 
Gruß CFG874 Bernd

15 hours ago, Jockos said:

It matters little what is there on the next start-up.  There is the need to load the generated loadsheet at each start-up, in the 3rd MCDU, given that you wish to fly the same EGNT-EGLL, again.

19 hours ago, GaryMcCl said:

thanks for that, Jock, it answered my question, and I hope it makes it so that the passsengers load, etc, are correct. I think I just need to do more testing.

Archived