Interested in purchasing

Ausflight

I already own the A319 professional but I’m interested in purchasing the 320/321 also however can someone tell me please what is the difference between the two buses in and out and flight?

Regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Different size, different weights, different performance, different range, different behaviour in flight.

Cockpit layout is the same; The A318 only is certified for steep approach like London City Airport.

16 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Different size, different weights, different performance, different range, different behaviour in flight.

Cockpit layout is the same; The A318 only is certified for steep approach like London City Airport.

Different behaviour in flight you say please explain?

Regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs

e.g. climb performance or in descent under certain circumstances a full loaded A321 needs more drag applied the an fully loaded A318; rotating has to be done more carefully in A321 then in a A318 to avoid tailstrikes due to its length

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

e.g. climb performance or in descent under certain circumstances a full loaded A321 needs more drag applied the an fully loaded A318; rotating has to be done more carefully in A321 then in a A318 to avoid tailstrikes due to its length

Great Thankyou for the information.

Regards.

Archived