Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
Ausflight

Interested in purchasing

I already own the A319 professional but I’m interested in purchasing the 320/321 also however can someone tell me please what is the difference between the two buses in and out and flight?

Regards.

Different size, different weights, different performance, different range, different behaviour in flight.

Cockpit layout is the same; The A318 only is certified for steep approach like London City Airport.

16 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Different size, different weights, different performance, different range, different behaviour in flight.

Cockpit layout is the same; The A318 only is certified for steep approach like London City Airport.

Different behaviour in flight you say please explain?

Regards.

e.g. climb performance or in descent under certain circumstances a full loaded A321 needs more drag applied the an fully loaded A318; rotating has to be done more carefully in A321 then in a A318 to avoid tailstrikes due to its length

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

e.g. climb performance or in descent under certain circumstances a full loaded A321 needs more drag applied the an fully loaded A318; rotating has to be done more carefully in A321 then in a A318 to avoid tailstrikes due to its length

Great Thankyou for the information.

Regards.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.