Hello all,

Let me please start by admitting that this is the wrong forum and please move if required.

I bought PFE for FS2004 in 2011 but never used it mainly because I thought, at the time, it was incredibly complicated to set up ... my bad.

However, as I am increasingly using FS2004 due to my ancient hardware making my P3Dv4.3 almost unusable.  Again, my bad, but I cannot afford to upgrade just yet and when I do, it will be to accommodate VR.

Having made this decision I went looking for a reasonable ATC programme for my FS2004 and the43n remembered PFE. I cannot, however, find it on my computer as a download so I thought a simple re-download.  I can not find it though, so I emailed Dave March with my purchase details and he replied overni9ght, that he thought, back in 2011, it would have been purchased through Aerosoft. 

I now seek some information on how to get access to this download.

My order details as follows

PFE - ORDER DATE 25/10/2011 (FS2004)
ORDER NUMBER DELETED

SERIAL NUMBER DELETED

(Please note that this serial number is incorrect and incomplete ... for security purposes. I do however, have the correct serial number) 

I am quite aware that there would probably be no further support for this product but I would like to use it and at least try it out. I do not think PFE3 is an option for FS2004 but I most probably will be buying that for P3D when I upgrade my hardware.

Thanks for any information, tips, links or responses.

Regards

Tony Chilcott 

Hello all,

UPDATE.

I have just discovered that I fibbed when I said that PF3 was not available for FS2004.

Whilst I am downloading the demo as I type and will definitely try it out I would still like to download my original purchase.

Thanks again

Tony

Archived