Madrid wide-body stands at terminal 1 and 2

mesmayao

Hi!! 

I've been using Madrid scenery since it was released and you did a great job!. However, as an Apron Service Operator working at the Terminal 2 Control Tower I've noticed that there are some stands missing. We normally use T6W, T9W, T11W, T13W, T18, T19 and T20W for AEA wide-body aircraft (B788, B789 and A333). Those stands are not created in the scenery. Would it be possible to add them at some point? There's also a slope on GATE3 towards the terminal that would be nice to simulate, ( this one causes a lot of problems to aircraft taxing with only one engine).

You did a great job with this scenery! Thank you!! 

If you need any other information regarding the real airport for any other upcoming update I will be pleased to help (as long as it is legal xD)

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs
41 minutes ago, mesmayao said:

Those stands are not created in the scenery.

This is due to avoid conflicts with AI-Traffic. Same applies to the slope. AI Aircraft simply cant handle sloped runways/taxiways etc.

you could edit the AFCAD deleting some of the 6,9, 10, ... gates (or making them 5m wide) and adding the "W" gates - so AI widebodies could park there an the 6, 9, 10, ... gates would not be used (a choice you always have to take using AI traffic)

Archived