Can’t install some liveries with livery manager

Hi, just bought the A318/319 yesterday and now today I wanted to install some liveries.

I used the Livery Manager and it only installed two.

On the other ones it said sorry, it can’t install.  I wonder if I’m doing something wrong.

I have P3D 4.4, Windows 10 Pro, no AV at all, Defender off, and run everything in Admin.

Here’s the liveries where it tells me it can’t install them.

Aerosoft A319 IAE Professional TIGER VH-VND

ASAA319CFM

P3D Aerosoft Airbus A318 CFM VH-ANO

SkyHighDeltaN368NBneo

Southwest Airlines N8900Z

Many thanks.

PS: Where can I get more 318 liveries, the list here was short unless I was looking in the wrong place.

21 minutes ago, JackSwyr said:

Hi, just bought the A318/319 yesterday and now today I wanted to install some liveries.

I used the Livery Manager and it only installed two.

On the other ones it said sorry, it can’t install.  I wonder if I’m doing something wrong.

I have P3D 4.4, Windows 10 Pro, no AV at all, Defender off, and run everything in Admin.

Here’s the liveries where it tells me it can’t install them.

Aerosoft A319 IAE Professional TIGER VH-VND

ASAA319CFM

P3D Aerosoft Airbus A318 CFM VH-ANO

SkyHighDeltaN368NBneo

Southwest Airlines N8900Z

Many thanks.

PS: Where can I get more 318 liveries, the list here was short unless I was looking in the wrong place.

There are several good posts about this pinned to the Airbus Pro Livery forum.  Another good post (for background info) is below.

Thanks but I just checked the two I installed successfully with the livery manager and they’re not showing in P3D.

They are:

Aerosoft_A319_AirCanada_2018_C-GARD_P3D

OO_SSW

The livery manager installed them but not in sim.  I don’t understand.

I’ll have a read on those posts.  Appreciate it.

Are you sure the one that wont show up is for the pro version? if its for the 32 bit version it may not show up and need extra texture work or edits etc  to get it to show.

10 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Are you sure the one that wont show up is for the pro version? if its for the 32 bit version it may not show up and need extra texture work or edits etc  to get it to show.

Not sure, this is all very new to me.

I’m following the readme’s now and installing it like I do with A2A planes and testing now.

Thanks 

Archived