No Sound from Pilot/ Co Pilot

Skydiver777

I have connected my Bluetooth Headphones today and to get them working I had to set them active in Windows and also in P3D Settings. However the Pilots and Co Pilots voices are not played. I have then disconnected everything and used my PC Speakers again, however the Pilots & C Pilots Voices are still not played!?

Any Ideas here why bluetooth headphones wont work and also why I cannot turn things back?

4 minutes ago, pilot-a320 said:

Start P3d .

Start Addon RAAS Professional.
Check the Settings.

Compare Audio Output with Windows Audio Output and Master Switch.

Martin.

It's all good. Same as in windows as it is in RAAS and P3D. 

I found the issue. After digging I noticed the add-ons in ProgramData was missing some lines/or detailed lines so I added this:

PATH=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base
TITLE=Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false
[Package.9]
PATH=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base
TITLE=Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

Now I hear the sounds. 

Ok I have now checked with another sound device - my LG TV, wich is my screen. I set WIN Sound to LG TV and get the engine sound on the TV. In the p3d sound menu I set all sound device settings to the TV as well and get the checklists and all sounds on the TV. However my bluetooth heaphones did not receive the checklist/voice sounds with the same settings. I will try the above settings later, as my haedphones are charching 🙂

• Developer

Is it possible that your headphones are configured to 5.1 sound? Some sound drivers allow such a setting. If the captain/FO sound is, for example, played on the center channel then you would hear nothing on a stereo headset.

• 6 months later...
On 11/02/2019 at 17:42, tangjuice81 said:

J'ai trouvé le problème. Après avoir creusé, j'ai remarqué qu'il manquait des lignes / ou des lignes détaillées dans ProgramData. J'ai donc ajouté ceci:

PATH = D: \ Lockheed Martin \ Prepar3D v4 \ Ecosystem \ aerosoft \ Aerosoft A318-A319 Professionnel \ SimObjects \ Avions \ Aerosoft A318-A319 Base professionnelle
TITRE = Aerosoft A318-A319 Professionnel
ACTIVE = true
REQUIRED = false
[Package.9]
PATH = D: \ Lockheed Martin \ Prepar3D v4 \ Ecosystem \ aerosoft \ Aerosoft A320-A321 Professionnel \ SimObjects \ Avions \ Aerosoft A320-A321 Base de base
Titre = Aerosoft A320-A321 Professionnel
ACTIVE = true
REQUIRED = false

Maintenant j'entends les sons. 

HELLO, WHAT'S THE WAY OF THE PROGRAM DATE OR YOU HAVE ADDED THE TEXT.

Thank you

JUJU

Archived