EETN building disappearing

skysurfer

Hello

I have noticed that airport structures such building, jetbridges etc disappears time after time. 

In this image I am standing at the gate with no building in front of me. As soon as I pushed back the building has appeared.  

Please login to display this image.

I also noticed that when I am taxing building and jetbridges may disappear as well. If I stop then buildings reappear. But this is not always when I am taxing. There are time times when I am standing still and see no buildings, but when I start taxi buildings show up. So there is not permanent pattern when it happens.  

Thanks  

Buildings, jetbridges etc are randomly disappear. I was sitting in the cockpit and i saw a terminal ahead of me (doors, windows etc..). When I switched to external view the terminal was gone, just jetbridges remained. The other day I was sitting in the flight deck and I saw no terminal in front of me at the same gate. When I taxi I may see buildings disappearing when I passing by closer to them. When I stop buildings may reappear back again. Or it could be backwards. So there is not certain pattern when airports structures disappear. It is different every time. I'll try to make a shot video. 

Thanks     

Prepar3D v4.4 | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K OC 4.6 GHz | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Extreme| GSkill Ripjaw 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz| | Corsair RM850 PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | W10 Pro 64bit 

Hard to believe I do not have graphical memory. I have much more complex airports and never had issues like that. EETN is the only one behaving like this. 

Thanks  

Now that is very interesting.

The only time I've seen this occur is with Flightbeam or FlyTampa if the activation wasn't done or didn't go well.  I have never seen this with an Aerosoft Scenery.

Archived