Transponder visibility

qqwertzde

I very often have the problem that the transponder code is completely invisible. It may be a light reflection issue since it usually happens when the sun is shining on the pedestal. The transponder code is the completely white, and only when I zoom out almost to the maximal possible amount, the code becomes visible. Is that an issue for anyone else?

Almost a year ago, I suggested in another thread that the code would be displayed when the mouse hovers over the transponder switches. I still think this would be a good idea.

Thanks,

Peter

Hello AAC47,

thanks for your reply. Yes, I tried pedestal view, but it didn't help. I can only read the digits when I zoom out completely, in any view. The transponder code window looks milky at any other zoom level.

Peter

• Developer

I'll create a fix for this. 

In the meantime there are two workarounds you can use.

1. Turn bloom down to zero in the P3D lighting options, or

2. Use time preview and move the slider until the sun is off the digits you can't read.  Set the value and then cancel time preview.

Archived