Got the throttles and reversers to work in FSUIPC

JackSwyr

Airbus A318/319.

If anyone’s interested I got the throttles and reversers to work in FSUIPC on this beautiful plane I just bought yesterday.

What a great piece of work by Aerosoft, I’m going to have to buy the 320/321 now!

Thanks for all your help Dave.

1 hour ago, JackSwyr said:

Airbus A318/319.

If anyone’s interested I got the throttles and reversers to work in FSUIPC on this beautiful plane I just bought yesterday.

What a great piece of work by Aerosoft, I’m going to have to buy the 320/321 now!

Thanks for all your help Dave.

Happy you got it working!  Anytime you feel like sharing how you did this for other forum users... that would be great!

Best wishes!

14 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Happy you got it working!  Anytime you feel like sharing how you did this for other forum users... that would be great!

Best wishes!

Thanks Dave.  I’m going to write it up step by step in a little bit, then I’ll post it.  I wasn’t sure if anyone would be interested.

By the way, I have several more questions about the Bus but I’ll ask later.

I have to say I LOVE this aircraft, you guys did a terrific job!

Everyone... a collective THANK YOU to Jack for creating a short but very nice Tutorial for setting up Airbus Professional Flight Controls in FSUIPC.  I've moved and pinned Jack's post to the top of the Airbus Professional - Everything Else sub-forum (a direct link to the post is located below).

Thanks Jack!

3 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Everyone... a collective THANK YOU to Jack for creating a short but very nice Tutorial for setting up Airbus Professional Flight Controls in FSUIPC.  I've moved and pinned Jack's post to the top of the Airbus Professional - Everything Else sub-forum (a direct link to the post is located below).

Thanks Jack!

Gosh, thank you Dave!  What a great site you have here.  Amazing support and very fast.  I feel humbled as I have never had a post pinned.

Best regards.

Archived