Mark Crabtree

• Flight Student - Groundwork
  • 1dot.png.b0ed135e19c33185b048d0c53ca9429
  • Mark Crabtree
  • members
  • member_new.png.99b82ab860293ea8af00702fe
  •  
  • 20 posts

1.2.4.1 Has shown no managed speed issues using 319, 320 and 321.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean that with version 1.2.4.1 has been resolved the sudden speed drop in managed mode climb?
It is not my case and I believe that the attached logfile proved it.
The issue continues on study or should it be assumed that it has already been resolved?
Regards
Josemari LEPP

I didn't read "managed speed bug" fixed in the changelog... so I think it's still there

25 minutes ago, klisura said:

I didn't read "managed speed bug" fixed in the changelog... so I think it's still there

As far as I know, we are cautiously optimistic that the issue has been resolved in the latest version.  Those who see this issue should ensure that the Airbus was unistalled and any remaining folders are removed, reboot, and then run the installer as Admin with computer security disabled.

I'm one of those who have never had this issue.

Best wishes!

• Deputy Sheriffs
24 minutes ago, chiel99 said:

Hey

Is version 1.2.4.1 already released, my updater still indicates that version 1.2.4.0 is the correct version.

thank you very much

You can enable experimental updates on the updater through configuration menu. Remember to restart the updater so the experimental updates get enabled.

Finally, the version 1.2.4.1 has worked correctly for me on the LEMD/LEPP flight repeated today, with no speed drop issues in the climbing phase.

Following your instructions, I have completely uninstalled:

- uninstall from the Control Panel.
- delete the residual folders, both in P3DV4 and in Documents.
- clean windows registry.
- restart the computer.
- install 4.1.2.0
- update with Updater to 4.1.2.1
- restart again...

... and fly!
Thanks to Dave, team and forum members for the help.
Now. I pray that it continue like this

Regards
Josemari LEPP

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, JMJLEPP said:

Finally, the version 1.2.4.1 has worked correctly for me on the LEMD/LEPP flight repeated today, with no speed drop issues in the climbing phase.

Following your instructions, I have completely uninstalled:

- uninstall from the Control Panel.
- delete the residual folders, both in P3DV4 and in Documents.
- clean windows registry.
- restart the computer.
- install 4.1.2.0
- update with Updater to 4.1.2.1
- restart again...

... and fly!
Thanks to Dave, team and forum members for the help.
Now. I pray that it continue like this

Regards
Josemari LEPP

That's great news!

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

In P3d V4.5 Hotfix 1 Latest patch.  THis plane gloes literally nuts after reaching cruise.  Like it just got hit with cruise missle!  THen no managed speed at all!!  Im going back to PMDG.  THis is crap!!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Instead of just ranting you could explain your problem in more detail, so that we are able to help you:

- what exact version of the Airbus.

- flight details (load, FL, etc...)

- any weather tool

17 hours ago, mopperle said:

Instead of just ranting you could explain your problem in more detail, so that we are able to help you:

- what exact version of the Airbus.

- flight details (load, FL, etc...)

- any weather tool

Latest version, P3d V4.5 hot fix 1 A320 (latest version) 4.1.2.1 ASP4 latest version cruise or climb doesnt matter. 

11 minutes ago, marknie said:

Totally screwed in P3d V4.5 Hotfix1  !!!!!    Need an update or patch ASAP!

The Airbus Pro software is working fine on my system and a great many others in P3Dv4.5HD1 which seems to indicate that something us amiss locally, and I'm sorry to say thst a patch for P3Dvr.5HF1 is just not required.

If you can, please describe the issues you're having and we will be happy to give you a hand.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

5 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The Airbus Pro software is working fine on my system and a great many others in P3Dv4.5HD1 which seems to indicate that something us amiss locally, and I'm sorry to say thst a patch for P3Dvr.5HF1 is just not required.

If you can, please describe the issues you're having and we will be happy to give you a hand.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

It cannot manage its speed. The program in the FMS regarding speed is not being followed. Also violent banks left and right!   And pitch up and down.  Extreme.   I have already completely removed and uninstalled and reinstalled. Never used to do this before P3d V4.5 Hotfix 1.  Everything else in my sim works great!.  Will have to go back to PMDG or save up for FSLABS?  This is crazy!   Using nvidia 430.64  on a GTX 1060.  Also using EZCA 3 with latest patch. Problem is there with or without EZCA.   

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Marknie,

Does your fps always stay above 18 fps? If it does could you please try to provide a video about what is going on.

2 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello Marknie,

Does your fps always stay above 18 fps? If it does could you please try to provide a video about what is going on.

I think I solved.  Set monitor freq to 54hz.  So far so good.  30hz was too low.  more testing tomorrow.

On 5/20/2019 at 4:52 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

As far as I know, we are cautiously optimistic that the issue has been resolved in the latest version.  Those who see this issue should ensure that the Airbus was unistalled and any remaining folders are removed, reboot, and then run the installer as Admin with computer security disabled.

I'm one of those who have never had this issue.

Best wishes!

Hi Dave,

Always appreciate your patience with us and the help you provide. 

Would you mind being a little bit more specific about removing "any remaining folders."  Why one's are those?

As always, thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, bobterri6 said:

Hi Dave,

Always appreciate your patience with us and the help you provide. 

Would you mind being a little bit more specific about removing "any remaining folders."  Why one's are those?

As always, thanks for your help.

Sure thing.  By default, the Airbus Professional installs to the Documents/Aerosoft folder.  If you remove the A318-A319 and A320-A321 folders from the Documents\Aerosoft folder you should be good to go.  These folders are normally removed when the products are uninstalled, but different systems have different folder permissions and this sometimes prevents the folders from being removed.  There are a few other Airbus Pro related files elsewhere, but it is not necessary to remove them.

Best wishes!

I'm one of those with P3D V4.5 + Hotfix and AS Pro 1.2.4.1 and no issues (except for my other reported issue with the anti-ice triggering a ucrtbase.dll error, but that's another case and doesn't happen all the time). No 'got hit by missile' behaviour on my end. lol

On 5/23/2019 at 9:39 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

By default, the Airbus Professional installs to the Documents/Aerosoft folder.  If you remove the A318-A319 and A320-A321 folders from the Documents\Aerosoft folder you should be good to go.  These folders are normally removed when the products are uninstalled, but different systems have different folder permissions and this sometimes prevents the folders from being removed.  There are a few other Airbus Pro related files elsewhere, but it is not necessary to remove them.

Best wishes!

Hi Dave,

Please allow me to interfere a bit and share some thoughts about these folders (Bold and underlined above).

I came to a bit curious situation when updating to the last stable version of the bus. Surprisingly I found buses folders in Appdata/roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepar 3D/SimObjects too. It was actually Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional because this was the plane, which I am using. One more thing, my P3D is installed on a separate location, outside the Program Files folder.

I had deleted the folder and am not facing any problem since, however your comment might be valuable.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Goshob said:

Hi Dave,

Please allow me to interfere a bit and share some thoughts about these folders (Bold and underlined above).

I came to a bit curious situation when updating to the last stable version of the bus. Surprisingly I found buses folders in Appdata/roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepar 3D/SimObjects too. It was actually Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional because this was the plane, which I am using. One more thing, my P3D is installed on a separate location, outside the Program Files folder.

I had deleted the folder and am not facing any problem since, however your comment might be valuable.

Thank you!

As far as I know (and please note that I run a default configuration), the only files that are contained in that location are a single State file which only records the engine hours per flight.  I'm not sure how they would affect how the aircraft runs.  I would love to know the contents you have in the Airbus Pro folders in that location.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hi Dave,

The folder was empty. Same is the situation with a very big amount of sub-folders under Appdata/roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepar 3D/SimObjects.