My email is unknown - can't get updates

Flyboy1

I purchased by download on Feb 20, 2018 Helgoland.  I received an Aerosoft confirmation email with the order and etc.  Yet the same email that Aerosoft used doesn't seem to exist.  duh.

Order number 1130946 on Feb 20, 2018 15:28.

The system suggested that I probably forgot my password so I requested a new password, but did not receive anything.  I checked again and was informed that my email address was not registered.  This was probably the 10 th item that I purchased.

Ray Marshall 

1 hour ago, Flyboy1 said:

I purchased by download on Feb 20, 2018 Helgoland.  I received an Aerosoft confirmation email with the order and etc.  Yet the same email that Aerosoft used doesn't seem to exist.  duh.

Order number 1130946 on Feb 20, 2018 15:28.

The system suggested that I probably forgot my password so I requested a new password, but did not receive anything.  I checked again and was informed that my email address was not registered.  This was probably the 10 th item that I purchased.

Ray Marshall 

Ray,

We're sorry you've experienced a problem with your order. I have notified the appropriate person who will be in touch with you.  If you have a different email that you would like to contact you at other than the one for your FORUM account, please PM it to me and I will be happy to forward to the person who will be helping you.

Best wishes.

On 2/10/2019 at 2:02 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Please drop a mail at support@aerosoft.com and we'll quickly sort that out.

Hello Mathijs,

This was posted on Sunday, it is now Friday, and I am no closer to being able to upgrade my Helgoland for AFS2 to v1.1 than I was on Sunday.  I can't seem to get anyone to actually read the emails that I am sending to support@aerosoft.com.  I keep getting "canned" replies that direct me to an old account that does not have any purchases in 2018.  Everything listed is prior to 10 February 2017.  Unfortunately, I purchased the original Helgoland on 20 Feb 2018 on purchase order number 1130946.  (see attachment)

This old account is the only one that recognizes my email address, any attempt to log in at "support" gets the big red box and the "unknown" email or password error.

If I could just find someone that could point me to some sort of support link that would allow me to download the latest update, I would be happy.  Maybe just a "click here" to download would be great.

Regards,

Ray Marshall

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Update Database is not linked to your shop account. You have to setup a new account. The Update Database is meant for boxed products.

And you are 100% sure that you didnt use 2 different email adresses when buying in 2018?

All straightened out now.  I was being directed back to the old 2017 accounts and not given any directions on how to find the current accounts.  All is well now.  You can delete this whole thread if you like.

Regards,

rRay

Archived