FMA Modes/Codes & Meanings

orbmis

Hello,

is there a location in the documentation that possibly lists the possible modes that could be encountered during flight, for each section of the FMA? With that would there be a short description of what each mode might mean? 

For example, TOGA LK... Throttle has been locked into a TOGA configuration.

Although I can’t remember it, I came across a mode in the FMA Autothrottle section that seemed to be new, but I couldn’t find a place to ‘look it up’.

Thanks for your help,

mike

19 minutes ago, orbmis said:

Hello,

is there a location in the documentation that possibly lists the possible modes that could be encountered during flight, for each section of the FMA? With that would there be a short description of what each mode might mean? 

For example, TOGA LK... Throttle has been locked into a TOGA configuration.

Although I can’t remember it, I came across a mode in the FMA Autothrottle section that seemed to be new, but I couldn’t find a place to ‘look it up’.

Thanks for your help,

mike

Absolutely.  You'll find this in the Vol4-Systems and Vol8-Weird and Wonderful Logic.

You may also wish to check out the SmartCockpit website.

Best wishes!

Thanks Dave,,

once again, you’ve been quite helpful. While I’ve got you, could you clear something up for me...

I was looking on SimMarket at the Airbus A320 Professional (I currently have the A319), and it states that it supports P3Dv4, with no other mention of P3D requirement. However, in the v1.2.3 announcement here in the forums, it states it requires V4.4 for P3D.

If so , I’m now in a quandary, as my P3D runs quite nicely on v4.3, but that would prevent me from running v1.2.3.

If that is truly a restriction, I would like to ask again if I can receive a download link for v1.2.2 of the Airbus. I can certainly provide purchase/licensing info, if needed.

Thanks for your help,

mike

Archived