Simwings Aerosoft Heathrow Professional Prepar3D V4 SODE Problem

trisho0

I have placed SODE folder from Simwings website to EGLL folder as per instructions. I call SODE-ON bat file and I get extra jetways and mixed with the existent ones. If I call SODE-OFF bat file then jetways are normal.

Any ideas?

• Developer

Maybe you start the SODE-ON Batch while the P3D was running or not fully stopped.

Or you have the Sim-wings addon installed below Program Files or another UAC controlled folder and Windows blocks the replace of the files.

12 hours ago, OPabst said:

Maybe you start the SODE-ON Batch while the P3D was running or not fully stopped.

Or you have the Sim-wings addon installed below Program Files or another UAC controlled folder and Windows blocks the replace of the files.

I tried start win10 and later I call SODE-ON batch. UAC disabled. P3Dv4 is on C: drive and AES add-on are in D: drive.

I don't have SODE issues with other AES sceneries at the moment.

Screenshot is from P3Dv4 AES EGLL Gate 218. What to try next?

Please login to display this image.

I renamed EGLL_LIB-Jetways-SODE.BGL and EGLL_OBJ-Docking-SODE.BGL to extension .off and still exactly the same issue. I think is the xml file and/or the AJS_EGLL from SODE\SimObjects folder doing the jetways problem.

• Developer

First auf all, check that you have the newest Version of London Heathrow (V1.10 at the moment) and the correct Sode file for that Version from the Sim-wings website.

The EGLL_LIB-Jetway-SODE.BGL must be active, when SODE Jetways used, but a EGLL_LIB-Jetway.BGL must be removed if present.

2 hours ago, OPabst said:

First auf all, check that you have the newest Version of London Heathrow (V1.10 at the moment) and the correct Sode file for that Version from the Sim-wings website.

The EGLL_LIB-Jetway-SODE.BGL must be active, when SODE Jetways used, but a EGLL_LIB-Jetway.BGL must be removed if present.

Redownloaded AES EGLL version 1.10 and the SODE for the v1.10, reinstalled and still the same jetways problem. Again, I think is the EGLL xml file and/or the AJS_EGLL from SODE\SimObjects folder doing the jetways problem because with and without those LIB and docking files is present the same problem. I meant, with or without those files in scenery folder the jetways still in place but with issues. The problem appears with SODE activated.

Found the solution and I apologize you

4 hours ago, OPabst said:

1 hour ago, trisho0 said:

Redownloaded AES EGLL version 1.10 and the SODE for the v1.10, reinstalled and still the same jetways problem. Again, I think is the EGLL xml file and/or the AJS_EGLL from SODE\SimObjects folder doing the jetways problem because with and without those LIB and docking files is present the same problem. I meant, with or without those files in scenery folder the jetways still in place but with issues. The problem appears with SODE activated.

I found the EGLL version 1.01 in Ecosystem\Aerosoft folder and also installed the version 1.10 in Aerosoft different folder. After uninstalled the version 1.01 the EGLL became SODE resolved.

I apologize giving you headaches. I didn't remember that I had the v1.01

SODE working just fine … 

Archived