Can not get the CRJ and A320 family for P3Dv4.4 to work

airmanmd

I am having a lot of trouble with Aerosoft CRJ and the A320 professional aircraft for P3Dv4.4. When both aircraft load all the screens are blank and none of the systems are working but you can hear the engines running. I have tried everything that i can think of and what I have found on the aerosoft forums. I re-downloaded the addons several times and installed them with my anti-virus software(Avast) disabled. I have even went as far as reinstalling P3Dv4.4 to make sure nothing was effecting the addons but I still end up with the same issues. All of my other addons are working correctly. I really need help on this problem.

Thanks 

51 minutes ago, airmanmd said:

Where do I get that tool? The link above only opens in note pad for me.

The link above should prompt a download for you.  I just tried, and it's working fine for me.  After downloading, you'll need to unzip the file, and I strongly recommend using 7Zip for all file compression needs.

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In addition to the above. other things to check are if your Airbus Pro and CRJ are in a folder outside the P3D root (all P3Dv4 add-ons really should be, BTW) and did you use 7Zip to expand the original download from the store. Also, are you using the most current downloads from the store?

• Developer
vor 6 Stunden , Herman sagte:

In addition to the above. other things to check are if your Airbus Pro and CRJ are in a folder outside the P3D root (all P3Dv4 add-ons really should be, BTW) and did you use 7Zip to expand the original download from the store. Also, are you using the most current downloads from the store?

This only goes for the Airbus Pro. The CRJ is still in the SimObjects folder, not in a separate one.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, airmanmd said:

I am not sure what Herman means by (all P3Dv4 add-ons really should be, BTW).

ASVersionInfo.TXT

8 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

This only goes for the Airbus Pro. The CRJ is still in the SimObjects folder, not in a separate one.

A fix that has helped some is to install the Airbus Pro in a folder outside the P3D main folder. Hans added the correction I quoted here that this advice does not apply to the CRJ. Thanks, Hans.

The advantage of an "outside" folder for your add-ons is that in the event of a reinstallation of P3D, and cleanup of associated folders, you won't lose the add-ons installed in this outside folder.

• Developer
vor 5 Stunden , airmanmd sagte:

Here is the info from the app that you wanted. I am all so using the most  current downloads for both aircraft. I am not sure what Herman means by (all P3Dv4 add-ons really should be, BTW).

ASVersionInfo.TXT

This looks good so far. Nothing actually missing.

• 3 weeks later...

My Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 causes my p3dv4.4 to crash. I have uninstalled my P3dv4.4 and all add-ons, including Aerosoft Airbus a320/321, restarted, and reinstalled everything and still having the same problems. My Aerosoft A320/321 is installed in my C drive (not in C:/ Program Files ). Please help !!

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 hours ago, teakmal115 said:

My Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 causes my p3dv4.4 to crash. I have uninstalled my P3dv4.4 and all add-ons, including Aerosoft Airbus a320/321, restarted, and reinstalled everything and still having the same problems. My Aerosoft A320/321 is installed in my C drive (not in C:/ Program Files ). Please help !!

Please don't add-on to an existing thread, which may well have a different resolution than will work for you. Instead, open your own thread so we can track the issue and respond to your individual situation. When you do, please advise on your operating system, computer specs, your P3D version and the version of the Airbus you have installed.

Thanks in advance.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/9/2019 at 4:50 PM, airmanmd said:

Here is the info from the app that you wanted. I am all so using the most  current downloads for both aircraft. I am not sure what Herman means by (all P3Dv4 add-ons really should be, BTW).

ASVersionInfo.TXT

You are still on P3Dv4.2; The Airbus Pro requires v4.4 accoring to the product page.

Archived