Installation of Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14 failed

Ivo Strassburger

Installation of Douglas_C-47_Beta_V3.14 + fix
I was very excited to install the C 47 airplane because I am knowledgeable of the high quality work of the great Manfred Jahh and his team of artists ...
Unfortunately I was not successful, because it seemed that something was missing, studying and reviewing and reinstalling, I could not solve.
I gave up and now with the release of version 3.14 Beta + fixes ... I got excited again, did the download and installed according to the instructions, but the same problem appeared ... that means... THE AIRPLANE DOES NOT COMPLETE FUSELAGE DETAILS, WINGS , ETC..
I think I must be doing something wrong ... or my computer or windows is not compatible with some detail. Other airplanes I have installed without problems ..
For a better understanding, I attach Screen Prints of how the problem appears.
I will be very pleased to get some help or guidance, which I thank you in advance.
A big hug cordially.
Cap Strassburger - Der Wurst Baron

Post Scriptum --- I use Windows 7 64  bits running FSX  de luxe

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

As this is not a product we sell perhaps it is better discussed elsewhere?  I got no problem leaving it open here, just saying that I would not expect a lot of help.

That said, we see these issues a lot with FSX versions that are not fully updated to SP2 status. 

Archived