Madeira Issues

P3DflyJed

Hello! I recently purchased and installed Madeira x evolution as part of the sale. It installed perfectly and I flew there yesterday no problem. Today however it has for some reason become quite broken. As far as I am aware nothing changed in the sim. I installed/modified nothing new. I have been trying for almost four hours now to fix it.

Firstly, the ground textures are broken. Depending on how close you are to them and at what angle you are at, they change to a different texture.

Secondly, you can see some of the grass and ground markings are floating. The further away they are from you the higher they are floating. Other ground markings are also off, such as the runway center line being slanted. Parts of the ground markings also flicker slightly. LPPS Porto is fine, and I am having no issues with other sceneries.

I have ORBX global, openLC EU, and Vector installed. I have tried all of the fixes stated in the Madeira mesh issues mega topic. I have tried uninstalling vector.

I have also tried reinstalling the scenery (as administrator).

I have tried removing ENVTEX, as initially I thought it was default ground textures bleeding through, which ENVTEX replaces.

I have tried with and without chaseplane, including changing the clipmode setting in the cameras.cfg file.

I have freemeshx and have also carried out the appropriate steps for this as stated in the mesh issues mega topic. I have tried without freemeshx.

I have tried restarting my PC.

I do not fly with AI traffic addons.

My scenery is up to date.

I have the correct P3D (v4.4) settings (1m mesh)

Other addons I run include Tomatoshade, various different addon aircraft & airports (makes no difference which aircraft I am in), ActiveSky, REX Sky Force 3D.

Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully I have missed something simple.

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I appreciate my post was long but I made it as thorough as possible to try and avoid unnecessary questions such as this one. Yes I did check it.

5 hours ago, P3DflyJed said:

I have ORBX global, openLC EU, and Vector installed. I have tried all of the fixes stated in the Madeira mesh issues mega topic. I have tried uninstalling vector.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And you haven’t changed anything? From one to another day the look of madeira changed?

What you see does look like a AFCAD problem. There seems to be another one conflicting.

Archived