PFPX updates and bug reports

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Peret3679 said:

update for PFPX LINK REMOVED

What is it you have linked to ?

If it is a Microsoft fix then you should link to its support page, posting an .exe is somewhat dubious and users should under no circumstances download the file

• Deputy Sheriffs

That user has been banned from the Aerosoft forums as he had posted multiple suspicious links to direct .exe downloads.

Hello, how we can contact you in person. This problem activated PFPX, he gave that for 8 activations. And this can not be, it can be activated on 3 computers. Just wondering, can we check where they are activated. Very frightening.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you have exceeded the number of allowed activations you need to open a support ticket at 

to get the counter reset. Please at your license/product key and the name you used for your activation into the support request.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

-Highlighting the window for the weather (adequate/etops airports)

-Automatic read of notams (airports and FIRs/UIRs) with green or red light (green = nothing / red = take a look at notams) (for airways or FIRs closed for example)

-Plot of route on Significant weather chart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made a support ticket as my copy of PFPX stopped working (airports not recognised).  However, I've had no response beyond the automated acknowledgement.

This is not looking good and also reflects badly on Aerosoft IMO.

7 minutes ago, Danair said:

I made a support ticket as my copy of PFPX stopped working (airports not recognised).  However, I've had no response beyond the automated acknowledgement.

This is not looking good and also reflects badly on Aerosoft IMO.

Reinstalling the erroneous NavdataPro AIRAC as suggested did not resolve the issue?

• 2 months later...

The author of PFPX announced in February a to-do list was being compiled. Since then, nothing. I share other’s concerns about the future of PFPX and TopCat.

An announcement about future plans would be appreciated. @srcooke, you do a great job of support but the author really does need to make a statement.

I typically have no issues, but the last month or so I cannot get weather or track data to download from the PFPX servers.  I have alternate ways of using weather and track info, but it's inconvenient that PFPX doesn't download the data directly.

4 minutes ago, Jester292 said:

I typically have no issues, but the last month or so I cannot get weather or track data to download from the PFPX servers.  I have alternate ways of using weather and track info, but it's inconvenient that PFPX doesn't download the data directly.

Checked your server subscription on the customization/general tab ?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Cloudster said:

Has development ceased? Would be nice to hear from the developer on the future of PFPX, if there still is one.

I agree. We all would like to hear an update status of some kind. There are features that should be implemented. IMO, it appears Aerosoft is more concern, or putting higher priority, on scenery rather than giving us an update regarding PFPX.

Now it seems like the weather servers are not working, I can`t download any weather what so ever, it says "updating" at the bottom, and last weather update e.g Enroute winds expired 25OCT at 1800z nothing new is downloaded from the servers..It is stuck on a enroute weather that expired soon 24h ago..

The METAR & TAF are updating, last here 10:00Z

GRIB data is unavailable due to a server issue at NOAA, see the other thread.

If you are not receiving online weather is your server subscription current

1 minute ago, srcooke said:

The METAR & TAF are updating, last here 10:00Z

GRIB data is unavailable due to a server issue at NOAA, see the other thread.

If you are not receiving online weather is your server subscription current

It is current and not expired.

Got the latest METAR and TAF bu enroute winds from WAFC Washington that provides with enroute winds and so on has not been working properly the last 4-5 days..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived