Ordnance Not Changing

bonesvf103

So I've been noticing lately that no matter what I change my payload to, when I look at my Tomcat from an external view it is always carrying a JDAM and some other ordnance, and not even the ordnance that I did load.  IN the cockpit though, the stores are correct.  So I think it's just a graphics bug...but has anyone experienced this and is there a fix?

v6,

boNes

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue as well. Payload just won't change. It will always load with a JDAM and a aim-54. Could it be a problem with the repaints for that particular aircraft? I only notice this happening on aircraft with 3rd party repaints.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I notice this as well after supposedly installing the F-14 Extended 3.00 latest version. Trying to change them in the stores panel does nothing. it shows all shows checked and I'm unable to clear it via the 'Clear stores' button. Running P3Dv3.4.22.19868

This is with no repaints added.

Archived