Flight Factor - A320 Ultimate XP

I can no longer use the product A320 Ultimate XP because an update was released but on your site where I bought this product there is still the old version

Thank You

• Administrator

Hello Kazuma,

we don't have new files at the time. Also X-Plane Org don't have new files as I know.

We are working on this issue with FlightFactor....

If we get new files for an update, the we uload it immediately ...

Greets Heinz

Dear Heinz Flichtbeil;

Here is another issue;

Dear FlightFactor Helpdesk Team,

Sorry for my bad English but I am from the Netherlands.
I have the message Please update your plane message (in RED) but I have the latest version available from Aerosoft,
Version: 0.8.188-2151
Now I have reinstalled this version but still the message Please update your plane message (in RED ) exists,
if you have solved this problem than I have to activate it again so that wil costs me again an activation attempt.
I only had no more activations attempts and asked a question about activating and deactivating of the Airbus a320U license.

1. I can still not use the software after 3 days.
2. Why can not I deactivate and activate the license unlimitedly.
3. I have downloaded the latest version available from Aerosoft. Version: 0.8.188-2151
4. I need more activation attempts because the deactivation does not work,
and I do not always want to wait after 24 hours or longer to be helped.
5. The message Please update your plane message (in RED ) must be removed.
Thanks in advance.

Answer;
Thank you. we are aware of the issue and we have uploaded a fix to the org and to the updater.
we apologize for the inconvenience.

(Nice but I bought it at Aerosoft.)
Well Heinz, so far nothing has been solved yet and I do not get an answer to my questions.

Greets  Jan.

• Administrator

Hello Jan,

if we have the new files with the fix , we will upload them to our customer accounts.

Please see the posts above :)

I think, we can solve this quickly...

The new version will be 0.8.196-2159.

The other questions only the developers (FlightFactor) can answer.

We (Aerosoft) are the reseller and we cannot change this issues.... Sorry. 

Greets Heinz

Any news? The guys at FlightFactor  keep referring to Aerosoft, shifting the blame, insinuating Aerosoft has received the files and it is up to you now. Leaving us customers in the dark. Now let me point out that Aerosoft has a lot of credit when it comes to customer care, as you are always very upfront when it comes to information, but it is confusing when you hear the two stories.

I think there is progress to be made in the communications and dealings between the producer and retailer, because this is annoying.

Customers of the org already have their update 24 hours ago. How can it be that it takes so long to distribute it to the other retailers? And more important, why the confusing messages? 

Archived