A320, speedbrakes and FSUIPC problem

Freccia

Hi, I use the Aerosoft A320-A321 with P3D v.4.4 (fantastic aircraft), and I'm going crazy trying to connect my joy (Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One) with the speedbrakes using FSUIPC.
I can not find a way to drag the speedbrake lever to the desired position (1/4 - 1/2 - full, etc). I can only attribute the arm / disarm function to a button, but I can not do anything else.

Someone who uses FSUIPC has solved this matter?
Thank you.

Just now, Freccia said:

Hi, I use the Aerosoft A320-A321 with P3D v.4.4 (fantastic aircraft), and I'm going crazy trying to connect my joy (Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One) with the speedbrakes using FSUIPC.
I can not find a way to drag the speedbrake lever to the desired position (1/4 - 1/2 - full, etc). I can only attribute the arm / disarm function to a button, but I can not do anything else.

Someone who uses FSUIPC has solved this matter?
Thank you.

While I dno't use it, and I try to discourage people from using FSUIPC for basic flight controls, I know a few people personally who use it with the Airbus without issue including the Spoiler Axis.   Beyond answering this question (has anyone solved the matter), I can't be of any further help with this.  Another resource would be the FSUIPC forums.

My very best wishes!

16 hours ago, klisura said:

No need to use fsuipc. Just use axis control feature in p3d 

Good morning Klisura, could you explain me better please? I'm not an expert, I'm sorry ...

Hello, I hope I understand your problem correctly. I have solved this problem to directly assign to the desired axis (via FSUIPC) the direct command "Speedbrake", and then from the menu to calibrate the axis I went to assign the maximum and the minimum of that axis.

If it was not clear, I'll send you a few screenshots tonight when I'm home.

4 minutes ago, magna91 said:

Hello, I hope I understand your problem correctly. I have solved this problem to directly assign to the desired axis (via FSUIPC) the direct command "Speedbrake", and then from the menu to calibrate the axis I went to assign the maximum and the minimum of that axis.

If it was not clear, I'll send you a few screenshots tonight when I'm home.

Yes same works for me with all my aircraft NGX, Airbus..etc each has its own profile in FSUIPC with various hardware setup, throttle yoke combo, or stick and throttle combo...etc all works nicely  

1 hour ago, Freccia said:

Good morning Klisura, could you explain me better please? I'm not an expert, I'm sorry ...

Enter "controls" in P3d settings page and assign speedbrakes to an axis of your joystick

Archived