Use FSUIPC for lights

magna91

Good evening,
How can I set buttons with FSUIPC, to control taxi lights and landing lights? Is there a list of commands (like for the PMDG)?

Thank you so much

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, magna91 said:

So with FSUIPC I can not assign the lights to the pulsanit? Can you explain to me how LINDA works?

Since this forum exists as the commercial support site for Aerosoft sold/developed products, and since LINDA is community supported freeware, you'll need to go to a community site for help. I suggest starting here on AVSIM.

First of all, thank you for the answers. I found a video in Italian by The Maddog where he explains very well how to do isntalalre Linda and how to use it. Now I'm doing some tests, but I'm already enthusiastic about the help you gave me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad we could be of assistance, and I trust you'll find LINDA to be a valuable helpmate to your sim flying.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived